Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonlitsky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonlitsky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, full moon quotes about love, _ ki-moon,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Beautiful capture 
of the full moon
With a selfless love
Spreading its light 
Like a mirror
Illuminating the presence
Of positivity and purity

— % & #moonlookslike #moonlitsky

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitslove

read more
loneliness walks up to the moon 
embracing its innate friendliness, 
even as
darkness sheds its sombre gloom, 
stars twinkle in unalloyed delight, 
watching happiness romance 
love's most bewitching night.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitslove

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone love #Inspiration

read more
we are forever together 
with our love and humble embrace.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone #love #inspiration

Dr Upama Singh

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think about you, dream which comes true, ss you will end my wait and become a feeling of beautiful love in my life Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Everybody can see clearly,
Even I have read & written,
Under moonlit sky. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

mw

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every lonely soul pray and cry... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivendra Singh

#latenightquotes #moonlitsky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You break your silence
& the inner thoughts
Brings a strange feelings
& sink you completely
Make you surprise 
for those moments #latenightquotes 
#moonlitsky 
#YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification