Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blueish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blueish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tenki no ko blu ray, red white and blue friendship bracelet, roses are red violets are blue friendship quotes, new hindi movies blu ray free download 260, mountains are blue,

• 3 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sangita Saha

#yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #বারবনিতা #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
তথাকথিত সভ্যরা যখন মান বাঁচাতে
মিথ্যের আশ্রয় নেয়
মূল স্রোতের বহির্ভূত মানুষ গুলো পেটের দায়ে
তখন আত্মসম্মান বিকিয়ে দেয়।

#yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #বারবনিতা  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Arnab Kar

Sangita Saha

Fact word .. must collaboration .. but condition is "Quote must be in english & tactfully" #fireflies #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqquotes #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Karda Thank you for inviting me to collab on such a quote. My lines nd my thoughts are inspired by John Ruskin's "The stones of Venice" where I read a marvellous line "no good work whatever can be perfect, and the demand for perfection is always is misunderstanding of the end's of art". (may be wrong in quoting the line, but it was like that)😊😊😊😊😊

read more
Imperfection leads us for the next creation
As true art always demands distortion. Fact word .. must collaboration .. but condition is "Quote must be in english & tactfully" #fireflies #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqquotes #yqtales  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Arnab Karda Thank you for inviting me to collab on such a quote.
My lines nd my thoughts are inspired by John Ruskin's "The stones of Venice" where I read a marvellous line "no good work whatever can be perfect, and the demand for perfection is always is misunderstanding of the end's of art". (may be wrong in quoting the line, but it was like that)😊😊😊😊😊

Sangita Saha

Happy Sunday YQANSH .. It is a very related word .. If you find then definitely collaborate on it .. #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #English #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
Pretending to be well is better than to express myself
Coz I've seen your days associated with power nd pelf. Happy Sunday YQANSH .. It is a very related word .. If you find then definitely collaborate on it .. #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #english  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sangita Saha

Big fact .. If you find the quote worth then must do a collaboration .. #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #hardwork #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
Never be the victim of someone's backup plan
Otherwise you'll be bleeded by the people,
Behind the trigger of that very gun. Big fact ..
If you find the quote worth then must do a collaboration ..
#blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #hardwork  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sangita Saha

Repost এর request ছিলো collaboration করার জন্য .. তাই initially post করে দিলাম .. সবার জন্য খোলা রইল আর সবাই কে আমন্ত্রণ করলাম collaboration করার জন্য .. #openforcollab #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
পড়ে রইল আরও কিছু, পুরোনো স্মৃতির বাহক
তোলপাড় করা সময়, শিরোনামহীন সম্পর্কের সাক্ষী হোক।
বৃষ্টিহীন সন্ধ্যেই জনাকীর্ণ স্তব্ধতায় ,নিজের সাথে নিজের লড়াই
নিস্তব্ধ দ্রোহের মায়াজাল ,অহরহ তাদের বিস্তার ঘটায়।
 Repost এর request ছিলো collaboration করার জন্য .. তাই initially post করে দিলাম .. সবার জন্য খোলা রইল আর সবাই কে আমন্ত্রণ করলাম collaboration করার জন্য .. #openforcollab #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

A Non Entity

#yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #বারবনিতা #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
তথাকথিত সভ্যরা যখন মান বাঁচাতে
মিথ্যের আশ্রয় নেয়
মূল স্রোতের বহির্ভূত মানুষ গুলো পেটের দায়ে
তখন আত্মসম্মান বিকিয়ে দেয়।

#yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #বারবনিতা  #YourQuoteAndMine

A Non Entity

Fact word .. must collaboration .. but condition is "Quote must be in english & tactfully" #fireflies #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqquotes #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Karda Thank you for inviting me to collab on such a quote. My lines nd my thoughts are inspired by John Ruskin's "The stones of Venice" where I read a marvellous line "no good work whatever can be perfect, and the demand for perfection is always is misunderstanding of the end's of art". (may be wrong in quoting the line, but it was like that)😊😊😊😊😊

read more
Imperfection leads us for the next creation
As true art always demands distortion. Fact word .. must collaboration .. but condition is "Quote must be in english & tactfully" #fireflies #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqquotes #yqtales  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Arnab Karda Thank you for inviting me to collab on such a quote.
My lines nd my thoughts are inspired by John Ruskin's "The stones of Venice" where I read a marvellous line "no good work whatever can be perfect, and the demand for perfection is always is misunderstanding of the end's of art". (may be wrong in quoting the line, but it was like that)😊😊😊😊😊

A Non Entity

Happy Sunday YQANSH .. It is a very related word .. If you find then definitely collaborate on it .. #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #English #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
Pretending to be well is better than to express myself
Coz I've seen your days associated with power nd pelf. Happy Sunday YQANSH .. It is a very related word .. If you find then definitely collaborate on it .. #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #blueish #english  #YourQuoteAndMine

A Non Entity

Big fact .. If you find the quote worth then must do a collaboration .. #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #hardwork #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
Never be the victim of someone's backup plan
Otherwise you'll be bleeded by the people,
Behind the trigger of that very gun. Big fact ..
If you find the quote worth then must do a collaboration ..
#blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #hardwork  #YourQuoteAndMine

A Non Entity

Repost এর request ছিলো collaboration করার জন্য .. তাই initially post করে দিলাম .. সবার জন্য খোলা রইল আর সবাই কে আমন্ত্রণ করলাম collaboration করার জন্য .. #openforcollab #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Arnab Kar

read more
পড়ে রইল আরও কিছু, পুরোনো স্মৃতির বাহক
তোলপাড় করা সময়, শিরোনামহীন সম্পর্কের সাক্ষী হোক।
বৃষ্টিহীন সন্ধ্যেই জনাকীর্ণ স্তব্ধতায় ,নিজের সাথে নিজের লড়াই
নিস্তব্ধ দ্রোহের মায়াজাল ,অহরহ তাদের বিস্তার ঘটায়।
 Repost এর request ছিলো collaboration করার জন্য .. তাই initially post করে দিলাম .. সবার জন্য খোলা রইল আর সবাই কে আমন্ত্রণ করলাম collaboration করার জন্য .. #openforcollab #blueish #yqbaba #yqdada #yqtales #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification