Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquoterestzone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquoterestzone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 10 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Abid

Collab on this soulful wallpaper and tell us according to you what is the key to salvation. #yqsayyed Font:- Reemkufi Regular Size:- 16 #collabwithyqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yourquoterestzone #yqrz #restzone #Salvation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
is suppressing cravings of oneself & seeking pleasure of the Almighty by helping your brothers and sisters.
Those people who lived for others selflessly are still remembered irrespective of their Religion..  Collab on this soulful wallpaper and tell us according to you what is the key to salvation. 
#yqsayyed

Font:- Reemkufi Regular 
Size:- 16

#collabwithyqrestzone #collabwithrestzone  #yourquoterestzone #yqrz #restzone #salvation  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Abid

Good Morning Writers! Collab with us and express your views on the #ifindblissin And participate in the #collabwithyqrestzone contest... Font : JosefinSans Regular Size : 14 #magentazone #officiallyyq #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquoterestzone

read more
Writing about the moon and the stars,
I can write about love, emotion and some scars.
Pain fades aways and eases my troubles, 
Whenever I write it keeps me calm in my struggles. 
 Good Morning Writers! 
Collab with us and express your views on the #ifindblissin
And participate in the #collabwithyqrestzone contest... 

Font : JosefinSans Regular
Size : 14
#magentazone
#officiallyyq #yqrestzone

Abid

Good Morning Writers! Collab with us and express your views on the #ifindblissin And participate in the #collabwithyqrestzone contest... Font : JosefinSans Regular Size : 14 #magentazone #officiallyyq #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquoterestzone

read more
                       Her words and poetries
It reminds me of gardens and the lush trees  Good Morning Writers! 
Collab with us and express your views on the #ifindblissin
And participate in the #collabwithyqrestzone contest... 

Font : JosefinSans Regular
Size : 14
#magentazone
#officiallyyq #yqrestzone

The Incomplete Metaphor

Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and tell us what does waterfall reminds you of. Use the hashtag #waterfallyqrz #yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #yqbaba #waterfall #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Syed Aabidhussain Shrija Roy The Tangled Tangent Scribbler 18

read more
How it continues to fall,
Without stopping, even if
Something tries to stop
Its flow. It keeps on flowing. Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and tell us what does waterfall reminds you of. 
Use the hashtag #waterfallyqrz
#yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone  #yqbaba #waterfall #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Syed Aabidhussain Shrija Roy The Tangled Tangent Scribbler 18

srilatha lion

Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and share your views on the parallel universe. Use the hashtag #paralleluniverseyqrz #collabwithyqrestzone #ParallelUniverse #yourquoterestzone life Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
My soul is always in series 
With your thoughts  Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and share your views on the parallel universe. Use the hashtag #paralleluniverseyqrz
#collabwithyqrestzone #paralleluniverse #yourquoterestzone #life 

Sourajita D

Kiss usually is a representation of time stopping or time suddenly passing by. #sourajita #lifestandstill #Emotions. #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #yourquoterestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The moment you
 stepped in and 
stepped out; as if 
it was a kiss of 
dream with life!  Kiss usually is a representation of time stopping or time suddenly passing by. 

#sourajita #lifestandstill  #emotions. 
#collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz 
#restzone #yourquoterestzone #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and share your views on the parallel universe. Use the hashtag #paralleluniverseyqrz ____________________________________________ #yqrestzone #sourajita #collabwithrestzone #collabwithyqrestzone #ParallelUniverse #yourquoterestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I wish you are writing 
countless confession;
And I missing your desire
to find me all through!
'cause in our unexpressed 
love, there is an unexpected 
match. Neither of us will
write a 'To _ _ _' both of 
us write 'From _ _ _ _ _ _'! Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and share your views on the parallel universe. Use the hashtag #paralleluniverseyqrz

Poonam Bansal

बांसुरी की धुन सुना कान्हा,
तूने मुझे क्यों कर दिया बेगाना। 
लगता था तू मूझ को कभी अपना,
वह बन के रह गया सपना। 
पग-पग पर साथ तूने मेरा दिया,
डूबती नैया को मेरी लगाया किनारे।
एक पल के लिए तू आजा,
एक पल के लिए तू आजा, 
विश्वास कर तू मेरा नहीं ,
कोई मिलेगा तुझे,
कोई मेरे जैसा दीवाना।
नहीं मिलेगा तुझे,
कोई मेरे जैसा दीवाना।
PiY@Poonamaggarwal #yourquotedidi
#yourquotebaba
#yourquoterestzone
#yourquotebookclub
#yourquoteaesthetic
#PiY@Poonamaggarwal#Bhazan

Durga Kannan

Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and complete the prompt. #wrapinlove #restzone #yqrestzone #yourquoterestzone #yqrz #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Like a warm blanket
On a cold wintery night
Your tight embrace
Making me forget myself
Lost in your love Collab on this beautiful wallpaper and complete the prompt. #wrapinlove
 #restzone #yqrestzone #yourquoterestzone #yqrz #YourQuoteAndMine

amar gupta

Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻 Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄 Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes Time limit 8 PM #yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone horror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Couldn't as she kept grasping them 
And my face with her creepy hands
to conquer over me, win me upon
Until she throbbed my chest
And broke me down Murming
 not to spare me once atleast
For the chilling night conspired
to eye a death Once more
Sniffing pain and gaging zest
Atlast, I bleeded to death. Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻
Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄
Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes

Time limit 8 PM 

#yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone #horror   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification