Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5thingstowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5thingstowrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi 5th january 2017, 5th september is celebrated as, elements of poetry powerpoint 5th grade, poetry for 5th grade, 5th day of not smoking,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

neelu

Vaghela Jateen

Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lot of Love From All
Best Wishes From My Teachers
Lot Of Respect From my Classmates
Great 😘 Kiss From my Mom With sleep in Her Blessful Lap
And
Hopefully Compliments From My Great Father Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chittaranjan Sahoo

Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
More Love 
More Hard work 
More happyness
More crezyness
More friendship Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020. #YourQuoteAndMine love life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1:-Happiness 
2:-Inspiration 
3:-Life experience 
4:-Nation
5:-Own observation

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Being a classical dancer.. What I feel 🌻
Pacifying my inner conflicts with myself..🌻
These days writing accompanies me everytime 🌻
I am in love with myself 🌻
When you don't get easily adjusted among your cousins because of differences in thinking 🙄🌻 Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
🖊️Faith
🖊️Motivation
🖊️Life
🖊️What I feel on that second
🖊️YQ Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Begin each day with 
a thank you to Thee. 
Endeavour for a better me.
Pray for my nation to be free 
from religious decree.
Well being for my loved ones, 
for they are the best part of me.
Elevate in peace and happiness 
to the highest degree.  Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
I have to secure them all who depends on me .
-1. basically my child and their educational planning.
2. Financial planning.
3.I have to take spacial care about my mom, and obviously
4. about my better half, and the rest for
5. myself.
because I am the Captain of this relationShiiiiip... Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Indra Gautam

read more
* Positive thoughts
* Love
* Beautiful moments
* Friendship
* Life Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
1.I will little change myself.
2.I will be in college.
3.Never hurts own heart for others.
4.Become more strong for unwelcome problems.
5.Be happy and keep others happy. Participate in this #rapidfire inspired from YQ Muse and write the #5thingstowrite about in 2020.   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification