Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best in10years Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best in10years Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. — 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. — 10 years ago, I was serving myself as #musings #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #diarylove

read more
Not have any personality

Developed personality What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

— 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. 

— 10 years ago, I was serving myself as

Dr.J.Kavitha

What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. — 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. — 10 years ago, I was serving myself as #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
As student 

As mother What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

— 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. 

Chittaranjan Sahoo

What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. — 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. — 10 years ago, I was serving myself as #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
December 2009 .. I was in school .. no worriedness, no regrets ,no struggled, loved by everyone, fun with friends .... 😀😊

While in December 2019.. struggling for Job ,depression,fake people,fake love, broken promises, backstabbers, even it is much more harder to find ownslef ..... ☹️💔 What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

Osho Jain

read more
I was in school : 9th standard

I am writing at YQ What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

read more
Thought of completing studies as early as possible to start earning money. Then, I can buy whatever i want to and can be a king maker of my own Life!!!

Wanna be a student for Life-time! No Money! No job! No tensions! But, I just want to pass my semester exams!!! What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. — 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. — 10 years ago, I was serving myself as a writer. 10 years later, I am serving writing. — 10 years ago, I wrote more than I would read. 10 years later, I read more than I write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
Gave school exams 
to make room
for a better future...

Give life exams,
not for a better future,
but for a turbulent present....
 What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

— 10 years ago, I was serving myself as a writer. 10 years later, I am serving writing.

— 10 years ago, I wrote more than I would read. 10 years later, I read more than I write. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

koushik lenka

read more
I am wondering what is life!

I am feeling why should we involved in life! What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Well in 2009 I completed my degree on that IAM single, and I start focusing on my carrier & I wanted to achieve something to get successful in life. 

And now in 2019 Iam a lecturer but still I am single it means the time and day goes on going like a bullet train🚂
Still my situation is like this. I hope so 2020 I will get my angle that I don't know and iam waiting for that moment What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. — 10 years ago, I had begun writing and all I cared about was appreciation and applause on my badly written posts. 10 years later, all I care about is if I have communicated effectively through my words, if I have used the right words and phrases, if what I have written is original and insightful enough to make my write-up worthy of the reader's time. — 10 years ago, I was serving myself as a writer. 10 years later, I am serving writing. — 10 years ago, I wrote more than I would read. 10 years later, I read more than I write. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #

read more
Average student,without any love towards writing. And Mrs.Tiwari 

Branch topper,great love toward writing and special you MRS.TIWARI What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

— 10 years ago, I was serving myself as a writer. 10 years later, I am serving writing.

— 10 years ago, I wrote more than I would read. 10 years later, I read more than I write. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #

Chavi Saxena

read more
I was a happy and celebrated topper of my college with high passing percentage.

I am a sad, mediocre, depressed employee, slogging away at my desk from 8 to 8 without any appreciation or happiness! What changed #in10years? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe your evolution as an individual. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification