Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Phobia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Phobia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about phobia of losing someone you love, phobia kya hai, the silence phobia, exam phobia is called, exam phobia in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MOTIVATIONAL & PHYSCHOLOGICAL POST (by ANAND_KUMAR_YADAV)(@anand62648) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077671257255&mibextid=ZbWKwL https://www.youtube.com/@anand62648

#types_of_phobia #फोबिया_के_प्रकार #Phobia जो की एक डर सा रोग होता है। for more posts join me now 👉 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077671257255&mibextid=ZbWKwL #anand62648k #anand62648 #Knowledge #anand62648shorts #motivational_and_physchological_post #motivational_and_sychological_post

read more
mute video

Syed Salif

#weakness #Strength love #Phobia

read more
Sometimes it's your weakness from where all the strength comes from, and sometimes it's the same weakness that leaves you with nothing. — % & #weakness #strength #love #phobia

Syed Salif

#weakness #Strength love #Phobia

read more
Sometimes it's your weakness from where all the strength comes from, and sometimes it's the same weakness that leaves you with nothing. — % & #weakness #strength #love #phobia

Sherlock Doyle

It's not possible to resurrect someone. #Phobia #Odd #pair #Murder #Correct #Number #Twist #spookiansclub

read more
I have a phobia of odd numbers. I'll go to any extent to ensure that everything is paired up.

Things got difficult when I read the news about the five murders in my neighborhood. It's not possible to resurrect someone.

#phobia #odd #pair #murder #correct #number #twist
#spookiansclub

silent pen

#Phobia #Inferiority #yqbaba thoughts life

read more
Do these people first search the one word term for their phobias, and then put it on status OR they are highly knowledgeable? 

e. g. Falanaphobia, dhimkanaphobia, Dimophobia, dymno phobia, piaticphobia, patanahikaunkaunsaphobia  #phobia #inferiority #yqbaba #thoughts #life

Devyani Chugadia

I'm nyctophobic What type of fear do you have? Collab with me to let me know, I will suggest some funny ways to overcome it. ☺ 😂 #Phobia #Collab #collabwithme #openforcollab #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ankit Kanungo

read more
Fear of exams. I'm nyctophobic 
What type of fear do you have? 
Collab with me to let me know, I will suggest some funny ways to overcome it. ☺ 😂 
#phobia 
#collab #collabwithme #openforcollab 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ankit Kanungo

Phanindra Ganesh

When you are not okay
With people's progress
It is not only signify your
Jealousy
But also your
Phobia
Of your own uplift.. #jealousy #phobia  #progress  #yqbaba #truth 
#ganshots

Swati Tyagi

डर रात के अंधेरे का नहीं
बल्कि उस अंधकार का है,
जो मेरे सपने टूट जाने के बाद का है।।

©Swati Tyagi #डर #रात #अंधकार #सपने #Life_experience #lifeexperience #Phobia #Nojoto #swatityagi

#promiseday

Namit

Evil's and devil's 
In the night,
so please,
Don't take my life.

Evil's and devil's
You keep me awake at night's
so please,
Don't come when i turn off the light..

dynamite #fear #dread #phobia #awe, #fright #terror #scary #randomthoughts #stories #nojoto

rakhi_sweety

रातों रात celebrity बनना है? Public में छिक खास पद के देखो, अभी हम सब ने एक लड़की को रायपुर में 12 घंटे से भी कम टाइम में उसे celebrity बनाया है।
©_rakhi #coronavirus #stress #anxiety #phobia #Nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification