Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cantforgethow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cantforgethow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can you feel the love tonight, i need to know can you love me again, elvis cant help falling in love with you, i cant falling in love with you, cant falling love with you,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chidhoodmemories #littlebrother #yourquotebaba

read more
Me and My Little Brother...
Used to think... 
That..? 
Walking down a hill.... 
Holding each other's hand.. 
Is Suicide... 🙂 What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chidhoodmemories #littlebrother #yourquotebaba

Mathan kumar G

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't forget how I met you;
I can't forget how much I love you;
I can't forget how much a disappointment I am to you. What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
My 5-day ssb experience at airforce ssb gandhi nagar(gujarat) ....
It was in November 2016... 
That experience is always rejuvenating and surreal for me.... 
Memories are never gone.. If they are lived with fullness.... 

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Suchita Pandey

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
Can I let you go when I studied how to live life from you.. What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Madhu Jain

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I forelsket😍 What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Without you, I am miserable. Life has lost its charm. I Miss You.I feel like I have been punished. I miss your touch, your presence, your love. I miss you and every sweet little thing that comes along. What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sajan Kamble

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Love#unforgettable Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You look at me
I can't forget how
You huge me
I can't forget how
You love me
I can't forget how
You care for me
I can't forget how
You do Sacrifice for me
I can't forget how,
You do everything for me...

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
#Love#unforgettable

sehar

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #muse #Muses #yqbaba #musings

read more
I have been holding myself in all seasons.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #muse #muses #yqbaba #musings

Ekta Gour

read more
 He got me out of that sadness What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp day 50

read more
How we used to talk on calls
For hours and hours.

How we used to support each other
In difficult times.

How we had to be so important in
each Other's life . What's that one memory you can't forget? #cantforgethow #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp day 50
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification