Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndvoiceofcompassion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndvoiceofcompassion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Good morning, writers! 😊 "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop Did you know? 🌸 Aarti Madhusudan, a Chennai resident got a call from a labourer stuck about 300 kms away in Hosur. "The person in the other side spoke in a desperate voice. He told me that he got my number as a government helpline number and that he is a labourer from Jharkhand. He hadn't eaten in two days and didn't know what to do. Though surprised at the call, the tremor in his voice made me take a call for action," says Aarti. As the wrong number calls continued, she banked on her social media presence to get more help for the labourers. Within a week, she had supplied food to more than 217 labourers in and around Chennai. #Inspiration #lifelessons #yqbaba #compassion #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdown #yqdnd #dndvoiceofcompassion

read more
From the nature towards us
The voice is soothing and healing
I am Heald from all my sins
 Good morning, writers! 😊
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
- Aesop

Did you know? 🌸
Aarti Madhusudan, a Chennai resident got a call from a labourer stuck about 300 kms away in Hosur. "The person in the other side spoke in a desperate voice. He told me that he got my number as a government helpline number and that he is a labourer from Jharkhand. He hadn't eaten in two days and didn't know what to do. Though surprised at the call, the tremor in his voice made me take a call for action," says Aarti.

As the wrong number calls continued, she banked on her social media presence to get more help for the labourers. Within a week, she had supplied food to more than 217 labourers in and around Chennai.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification