Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aparttogether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aparttogether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you love when i fall apart, distance apart love quotes, apart quotes missing you, forever together and never apart maybe in distance but never by heart, true friends are never apart maybe in distance but not in heart,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Dr. Naveen Prajapati

#dr_naveen_prajapati Participate in this #doublecollab YOU JUST SUPPORT ME , TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE #aparttogether. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will still love you , 
Even after death makes us Apart...

Whatever be the situation, 
Our trust will always keep us Together... #dr_naveen_prajapati
Participate in this #doublecollab 
 YOU JUST SUPPORT ME ,
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE 
#aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweta

Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pradeep Bhatt

read more
Is our souls, our hearts and even our thoughts.  Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pradeep Bhatt

Anaya Agarwal

Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
    is better than...

being                 

apart.. Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #varmaji

read more
Poles apart
Were their thoughts
But they were smart
Destiny aligned their thoughts
Being apart in thoughts is nature

Together they lived
With a common dream
Never ever they lied
And saw their dream in stream
To living together, dreaming together Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine
#varmaji

Madhu Jain

Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in lives

in memories  Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
we grow

we heal Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shekhar Prasad

Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether. #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yqbaba #शेखु #yqtales #yqlove Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today : Apart  -----> Now

Tomorrow: Together ------> Forever  Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yqbaba #शेखु #yqtales #yqlove

Poonam Suyal

read more
We are

Our thoughts knit Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashish

He already 
wanted to go far....
And told,,,, 
indirectly it to me twicely!!!!
With time,,,,
when I felt...... 
that no force
Should "compell"him
 to be mine.......
Then I breathed a little,
And let him go...........!!!!! #yqbabquotes#yqdidquotes
#lovebirds_supercalifragilisticexpialidocious_love #aparttogether #stillsmiling #lovehurts #lifelesson .....and again he became A Manny for her kizzie💖

Anuj Jain

read more
Are our ways

We can't stay Participate in this #doublecollab and share what separates togetherness from being apart. #aparttogether.   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification