Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATaimedbut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATaimedbut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life mai koi ata hai jata hai shayri 0, nhi ata hai taras apne aap par shayri 0, humne tujhe jana hai faqat teri ata se lyrics, ladiyo ka mahina ata hai shayri 0, aage badhna bhi.nhi ata piche mudna bhi nhi ata shayri 0,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Hari Varma

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab with us by using the given hints. 🤗 It is a dual collab challenge. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The pregnant rain cloud to pierce it with my beak
With the hope of getting some water to leak
And save some in my beak
To share my seemingly lucky streak

The cloud turned out to be freak
Pregnant with fire that break
Could spark a few powerful strike
With rumble a thunder that could shake
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut  • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab with us by using the given hints. 🤗 It is a dual collab challenge. 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab with us by using the given hints. 🤗 It is a dual collab challenge. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
the clouds

landed on the moon OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut  • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Thiru

read more
The King to attack

That's a queen and come back.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut  • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Durga Kannan

read more
you

lost me OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut  • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
Reach other planets

I empowering myself to 
rule the universe OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATaimedbut  • A Dual Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification