Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndreflect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndreflect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

When you look at yourself what do you see? " I was always an unusual girl. My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean." - Lana Del Rey In a world, where at every corner there is someone to dictate how you should be, what you should be, do you ever wonder who you really are? Do you invest time to grow who you are? Do you want to leave a mark for the world to reme #Identity #Ocean #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndreflect #beingthechange #beingtruetomyself

read more
Strength n determination
Outspokenness and fearlessness
A happy go lucky spirit
A bird flying free on her own steady wings.
Well, I see the best, for 
I look at me walking ahead
confidently in life and
giving everything
her very best. When you look at yourself what do you see? 

" I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean."
- Lana Del Rey

In a world, where at every corner there is someone to dictate how you should be, what you should be, do you ever wonder who you really are? Do you invest time to grow who you are? Do you want to leave a mark for the world to reme

Jita Sahu

How long since the last time you have begun something? Things end so often for us, most times without a notice, that we forget to begin anything new. The only thing we remember is that things end. We are nervous to trust again, to fail again, to learn again. We want to protect ourselves so much that we forget to allow ourselves the thrill of newness. But, in the process of being cautious, being doubtful and questioning, we forget to answer to our inner call of exploration, the call of desires, #YourQuoteAndMine #howlong #personalgrowth #yqdnd #dndreflect

read more
It took not a single moment,
but several years to break the inner me. How long since the last time you have begun something? 

Things end so often for us, most times without a notice, that we forget to begin anything new. The only thing we remember is that things end. We are nervous to trust again, to fail again, to learn again. We want to protect ourselves so much that we forget to allow ourselves the thrill of newness. But, in the process of being cautious, being doubtful and questioning, we forget to answer to our inner call of exploration, the call of desires,

Jita Sahu

"We need solitude, because when we're alone, we're free from obligations, we don't need to put on a show, and we can hear our own thoughts." - Tamim Ansary They say, it's important to be alone, to reflect, to pause, in order for one to walk ahead in the right path. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and enhance this picture, tell us what do you reflect upon in your alone times or what is a right path to you. #yqdnd #dndbgprompt #solitude #reflect #dndreflect #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
ये वादियां तो हसीं रहेगी
चाहे तुम खिडकी खोलो या ना खोलो.... "We need solitude, because when we're alone, we're free from obligations, we don't need to put on a show, and we can hear our own thoughts." - Tamim Ansary

They say, it's important to be alone, to reflect, to pause, in order for one to walk ahead in the right path. 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and enhance this picture, tell us what do you reflect upon in your alone times or what is a right path to you.

#yqdnd #dndbgprompt #solitude #reflect #dndreflect #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Why don't people leave off being lovable Or thinking they are lovable, or wanting to be lovable, And be a bit elemental instead? Since man is made up of the elements Fire, and rain, and air, and live loam And none of these is lovable But elemental, #YourQuoteAndMine #Elemental #personalgrowth #yqdnd #dndbgprompt #dndreflect

read more
I don't ready to
Make me vacuum
I have my love to
Fill  my heart
I think you too
Not interested
To keep your s
Vacuum  Why don't people leave off being lovable
Or thinking they are lovable, or wanting to be lovable,
And be a bit elemental instead?

Since man is made up of the elements
Fire, and rain, and air, and live loam
And none of these is lovable
But elemental,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification