Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rztothose_wholoveme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rztothose_wholoveme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Nitesh Prajapati

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters To those who love me, your love is helium that makes me fly but sometimes, I don't like it when it changes me voice. I feel guilty when it does and sometimes, I am not enough to love myself so I don't love you back either. It's your turn: write a letter to those who love you and express your thoughts ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rztothose_wholoveme

read more
I really love him so much 
and God bless everyone 
who is always with me. — % & Hello Resties! ❤️

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters 

To those who love me,
your love is helium that makes me fly but sometimes, I don't like it when it changes me voice. I feel guilty when it does and sometimes, I am not enough to love myself so I don't love you back either. 

It's your turn: write a letter to those who love you and express your thoughts ✨

Shravan Goud

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters To those who love me, your love is helium that makes me fly but sometimes, I don't like it when it changes me voice. I feel guilty when it does and sometimes, I am not enough to love myself so I don't love you back either. It's your turn: write a letter to those who love you and express your thoughts ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rztothose_wholoveme

read more
I never forget them, 
always remember. Hello Resties! ❤️

To those who love me,
your love is helium that makes me fly but sometimes, I don't like it when it changes me voice. I feel guilty when it does and sometimes, I am not enough to love myself so I don't love you back either. 

It's your turn: write a letter to those who love you and express your thoughts ✨

Aafia khan

read more
Thank you so much for tolerating
all my tantrums, craziness, childish
behaviour and my mood swings.
I am grateful to have you in my life. 
Te Amo♥️ Hello Resties! ❤️

To those who love me,

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
I don't know the weight of my words
Because I trust that you 
Will never misunderstood
My words — % & Hello Resties! ❤️

To those who love me,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification