Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordautobiography Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordautobiography Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My childhood is blissful
sweet sixteen is happy-go-lucky 
Before marriage is a blessing
After marriage is a stroke of unlucky In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A love starved Innocence hugged maturity
Jumping into a wasted youth
Will sunset herald a new sunrise? 
Advancing age smiles
 In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present. #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It started from knowing parents love to wanting brother's love and experiencing friends  love and now dreaming about self love.
 In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present. #yqbaba #yqdidi

Anuj Jain

read more
Eyes got smaller, hair remained curly, 
Innocence remains, played to heart's fill earlier, now a sanguine seeker. 
A friend's friend.  In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

Varadhan P M

read more

Born in middle class
But in upper caste,
During Independence struggle,
Touched the Heart and Minds
Of thousands of Students,
Still counting, waiting for the Count down!  In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

Sonia Dey

Thanks for the poke Pooja 😇 In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Blessed with sweet and kind family. 
Grown up in between greenery.
Have faith in supreme almighty. 
Leading my imperfections perfectly. 
  Thanks for the poke Pooja 😇
In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

Mukund Khanna

In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mukundkhanna #longway life #learninglife #Journey

read more
There is a long way to go... 
There is lot more to be experience...
There is lot more to share.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

#mukundkhanna #longway #life #learninglife #journey

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Live right this moment. In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Beautifully fitted up in life..
that's folded, sealed, directed..
with great eagerness and rapidity..
mysteriously must be engaged for eternity..— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
Born naive the child inside me was loved, played with, and also embraced.
Strong willed women from cocoon.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a #20wordautobiography. Take us through the time when you were born to the years growing up to the present.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification