Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myburntpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myburntpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mybet com/shop bet, mybenefits amazon, mybon holidays, gh mybet, myborosil login,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem Here's an example: I still remember your face when you were standing #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The burning cigar seemed to mock me
I crushed it under my feet, cursing as I did so

(It was my fifth one tonight
My jealous boss had, once again, pushed me against the wall
I wanted to hide myself in the darkness
My tears felt safe and free to fall) 

My feet reveled in the feel of crushing and humiliating the light emanating from the burning cigar a la my insensitive boss. 

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem

Here's an example:

I still remember
your face when you were standing

Anuj Jain

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem Here's an example: I still remember your face when you were standing #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Riding a chariot drawn by seven horses
He set about to implement God's will
......     .......   .......    ......   ......   ....... 
Sun indeed looked radiant like a king

(To defeat the dark Knight and end it's reign
He donned the armour of hope
Concealing a mellow heart
And a quiver full of fiery darts
His gaze burnt the dark knight's  army
Trodding over it's path
Singeing all with his wrath
Never once dithering
Sun indeedlooked radiant like a king) 
 Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem

Here's an example:

I still remember

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

read more
Sometimes I feel
still I'm there...
No.. we are there..
When we had met that last time..
I never think that was our last meeting 
That day I hug you firmly ..
You asked...why tears...
That time,
 I too can't realized 
why it comes between us..
Now I embrace firmly that moments..
But unfortunately 
it became memories  Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Here's an example:

I still remember

Varadhan P M

read more

Life is a gift
     A precious one
It comes with a Gift wrapper

Preserve the wrapper too

.............  Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Here's an example:

I still remember

Suriya Arivazhagan

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Will only be known to me, paper,
Air and fire. Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
The empty words and blank pages
stare at me
it is like I am blind who can't feel or see my feelings

(you live in my memories even today, you never looked back even once while leaving, how would I live without you, you were the one who couldn't feel or see my feelings)

I am still alive without you,  Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Here's an example:

I still remember

Abhisek Jain

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem Here's an example: I still remember your face when you were standing #YourQuoteAndMine #sweety

read more
Train your mind
Keep heart healthy
Fight with yourself
Build yourself
Ignore distraction
Overcome obstacles
Face the fear of failure
Accept the challenge
Achieve your dream
Whatever your look
Because it's your life
Then world urs
#sweety Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Here's an example:

I still remember

Abhisek Jain

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem Here's an example: I still remember your face when you were standing #YourQuoteAndMine #sweety

read more
Train  your mind 
Keep ur heart healthy 
Fight with yourself
Build yourself 
Remove distraction
Cross the barriers of hurdles
Face the fear of failure 
Embrace the challenge 
Achieve ur dream 
Whatever your look 
Because it's ur life 
Then the world is urs 
#sweety

Here's an example:

I still remember

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
The two families were united together..
to entertain the idea of what is called relationship..
withholding the ferocious ability to burn eachother..
into fine ashes.. Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

Here's an example:

I still remember

R.S. Meena

Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. Write the poem, the burnt part in parantheses and the last line which completes both the first two lines and the entire poem. #rapidfire #myburntpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
After burning heart, no cared for it,
While heart urged to go away from heat.
Both couldn't change themselves a bit. Imagine you wrote a poem but the paper got burnt in the middle leaving only the first two lines and the last one line in such a way that the three leftover lines are a poem in themselves. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification