Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toforgetsomeoneis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toforgetsomeoneis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tofo ki salami, tofo meaning, mulukh maidan tof, tofo rings, tof oz,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🤭😉 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
as tough as the first puff you attempt, trying to let the smoke outa your nose, choking and coughing after you fail.  🤭😉

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is to create a wall of illusions because we know it's is not possible. Each and every single memories either it is bitter or sweet it is not detachable. But we just try to fake it or to replace it... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

I don't know what did I write 🤪 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
like to do the toughest job without any pay. I don't know what did I write 🤪

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Is to remember yourself
The toughest part of life Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Slip of mind or emotions are blind Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
very easy for those persons who don't care themselves. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

read more
It's not that I forgot,
It's just I don't wish to remember  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanmit Menjoge

read more
To force heart and mind for doing a thing without  desire

arrey.oh.chachu

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bestrong

read more
A way to #bestrong  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
The scars of operation
Which made to eliminate
Them from heart  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #toforgetsomeoneis #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification