Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fridaynoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fridaynoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship day shayari in hindi with images download, happy friday good morning images with quotes, friday good morning quotes with pictures, friday love quotes, friday good morning wishes with god images,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Depending on whether Saturday is a weekday or holiday Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yawning that stretches or a yearning that settles Depending on whether Saturday is a weekday or holiday

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

christine joy cantos

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfridayword

read more
A mysterious day for everyone, because you don't have any idea about the next two days. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfridayword

Sakshi Jasrotia

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A day for which 
God has been thanked 
Specifically. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Unique day which is considered unlucky as the son of God was crucified tat day and also sought more than the weekend it is harbinger of. 

Varadhan P M

read more
Friday's are not  Friying Days
  They are Trying Days!
You pass the day in anticipation of the weekend holidays.
Home coming is not like a Warrior 's
but that of a defeated Soldier as a POW!
Home is where Sharing begins!
You had worked for five days, she too has , you know!
Accept otherwise it is going to be
really a Trying Day!  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

No Name

read more
Friday is defined as the day before weekend Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

Anbu Azhaki

read more
With unwritten words...here in my mind forever is the rain of desire...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

Meenakshi M

read more
Friday is the day of Our Mother Goddess MahaLakshmi and Wonderful Weekend always comes after Friday 😊😊 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

Grishma Doshi

😂😅 #rapidfire #fridaynoun #Friday #Saturday #weekendbegins #Humour #oneliner #grishmacomic Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Friendzoned best friend who understands
my happiness and love for Saturday like no one else. 😂😅
#rapidfire #fridaynoun #friday #saturday #weekendbegins #humour #oneliner #grishmacomic

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
A day that sets the mood up.. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word Friday in 1 line. #fridaynoun 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification