Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best A_letter_to_bestfriends_future_husband Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best A_letter_to_bestfriends_future_husband Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, love letter to wife in tamil 50, how to write love letter in marathi 110, you broke my heart love letter 10, love letter from johnny cash to june carter 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Dude, you are in trouble. Of all the animals in the jungle, you had to choose the wildest cat. So, congratulations and RIP. By now, you must know me. Yes, I am the one who can make your life hell or heaven with my expert advice". But relax, I am on your side. If she has said yes to you, then I must have liked you enough. So, we are friends. Now, I have some advice for you, and some warnings. She is crazy, and not in a cute way, always. She has got these terrible mood swings that you would be g #yqbaba #yqdidi #A_letter_to_bestfriends_future_husband

read more
A letter to my best friend's future husband
*Some advice & some warnings*

Read the caption ♥️ 
Dude, you are in trouble. Of all the animals in the jungle, you had to choose the wildest cat. So, congratulations and RIP. By now, you must know me. Yes, I am the one who can make your life hell or heaven with my expert advice". But relax, I am on your side. If she has said yes to you, then I must have liked you enough. So, we are friends. Now, I have some advice for you, and some warnings.

She is crazy, and not in a cute way, always. She has got these terrible mood swings that you would be g

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification