Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best menhaters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best menhaters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poet of no men are foreign, judith two and a half men, shadow of hate documentary summary, roles of men and women, average height for men in india,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Dear women (especially, the young ones) Please demand fierce equality, but no hypocrisy, please. In this age of social media posts going nuts, wannabe "cool" spitting their own wrong idea of feminism has become a drug menace in society. Let me clarify. I am a feminist, a proud fierce feminist, but my definition of feminism is very simple: We should treat both sexes equally, period. That's it. The end of definition and debate. But then to my utter disgust, I see some people abusing the term feminism as most of our politicians have abused the term secularism. So much so that both the rather awesome words/concepts are now traded as an insult or abuse. Please understand that I am talking about feminazis, not feminists. Feminazis are just men haters. A perception is made out that a new age girl must be a rebel. Nothing wrong with being a rebel, absolutely nothing wrong. But it's almost shoved down your throat that if you are not much of a rebel, then you're not a feminist. You are made out as a prude. "Cool" people write: "I had premarital sex and that makes me an alpha woman'" Hello? Premarital sex is not a key to being an alpha woman. Things are portrayed as if any girl not smoking, not drinking, not having pre-marital sex, not wearing shorts, not going against parent's wish, or not using cuss words is just not "cool" enough and is just not good enough to be a feminist. I have absolutely no problem with anything in that list above, but please don't make it a pre-condition to be a cool feminist. Feminism is about having the absolute freedom to make a choice, your own choice, not feminazi's "right" choice for you. Why must every girl always go against her parents? if the parents are supportive but rightfully restrictive on some things, then why make it sound like cruel oppression of some sort? I am not talking about the wrong restrictions. The restrictions which you too will apply to your growing-up kids. Why must a girl have premarital sex to feel liberated? Most guys emotionally blackmail girls into losing virginity. Then why increase that peer-pressure on poor little girls to must-have sex to become cool? So girls, please, please for god's sake, don't listen to the "cool" feminazis. Decide for yourself. Think about it like what you want, how you want it, and when you want it. Nobody can give you a certificate of being cool or being a feminist. You should be comfortable in anything and everything that you choose to do. As long as it's your own informed choice, it's feminism. Another wrong thing these "cool" wannabe feminists (feminazis in reality) do is that they ask women to hate men. Yeah, if not directly, then in a subtle sugar-coated way. They say hate men because men have historically and factually (I agree) oppressed women. Hello? I know it's true. And it's very unfortunate, a shame indeed, but hating me because your grandfather used to beat your grandmother blue is just not fair on me. I mean, I am not possessed by your grandfather's soul, am I? I might very well be a perfect gentleman, who respects women. Then why should I pay for what our forefathers did a long time back or what others are doing still? Don't hang me for other's crime. Simple. Another thing the cool wannabe pseudo-feminists do is asking ladies to shout sexism every time, even when it wasn't required. Yeah no matter if it's a joke, no matter if women do the same to men, but just cry sexism and use cool words like a misogynist pig. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Idiots #menhaters

read more
Feminism needs feminists, not feminazis
*Long, but worth it*

Please read the entire caption ♥️ 
Dear women (especially, the young ones) Please demand fierce equality, but no hypocrisy, please. In this age of social media posts going nuts, wannabe "cool" spitting their own wrong idea of feminism has become a drug menace in society. Let me clarify. I am a feminist, a proud fierce feminist, but my definition of feminism is very simple: We should treat both sexes equally, period. That's it. The end of definition and debate. But then to my utter disgust, I see some people abusing the term feminism as most of our politicians have abused the term secularism. So much so that both the rather awesome words/concepts are now traded as an insult or abuse. Please understand that I am talking about feminazis, not feminists. Feminazis are just men haters.

A perception is made out that a new age girl must be a rebel. Nothing wrong with being a rebel, absolutely nothing wrong. But it's almost shoved down your throat that if you are not much of a rebel, then you're not a feminist. You are made out as a prude. "Cool" people write: "I had premarital sex and that makes me an alpha woman'" Hello? Premarital sex is not a key to being an alpha woman. Things are portrayed as if any girl not smoking, not drinking, not having pre-marital sex, not wearing shorts, not going against parent's wish, or not using cuss words is just not "cool" enough and is just not good enough to be a feminist. I have absolutely no problem with anything in that list above, but please don't make it a pre-condition to be a cool feminist. Feminism is about having the absolute freedom to make a choice, your own choice, not feminazi's "right" choice for you.

Why must every girl always go against her parents? if the parents are supportive but rightfully restrictive on some things, then why make it sound like cruel oppression of some sort? I am not talking about the wrong restrictions. The restrictions which you too will apply to your growing-up kids. Why must a girl have premarital sex to feel liberated? Most guys emotionally blackmail girls into losing virginity. Then why increase that peer-pressure on poor little girls to must-have sex to become cool? So girls, please, please for god's sake, don't listen to the "cool" feminazis. Decide for yourself. Think about it like what you want, how you want it, and when you want it. Nobody can give you a certificate of being cool or being a feminist. You should be comfortable in anything and everything that you choose to do. As long as it's your own informed choice, it's feminism.

Another wrong thing these "cool" wannabe feminists (feminazis in reality) do is that they ask women to hate men. Yeah, if not directly, then in a subtle sugar-coated way. They say hate men because men have historically and factually (I agree) oppressed women. Hello? I know it's true. And it's very unfortunate, a shame indeed, but hating me because your grandfather used to beat your grandmother blue is just not fair on me. I mean, I am not possessed by your grandfather's soul, am I? I might very well be a perfect gentleman, who respects women. Then why should I pay for what our forefathers did a long time back or what others are doing still? Don't hang me for other's crime. Simple. Another thing the cool wannabe pseudo-feminists do is asking ladies to shout sexism every time, even when it wasn't required. Yeah no matter if it's a joke, no matter if women do the same to men, but just cry sexism and use cool words like a misogynist pig.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification