Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NothingWrongWithOriginalPic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NothingWrongWithOriginalPic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nothing in my love for you, you nothing to me, you nothing but love, you nothing can compare to you, nothing compares to you,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

The reply of this woman is being wildly celebrated as a tight slap to "bragging" girls from a girl herself. Honestly, it's a typical case of commenting what you always wanted to comment without understanding the argument at hand. The original picture had the most important line at the bottom which changes everything. So the question here is, the last line: "So do you still think that girls are weak? Anybody has any problem with the question? I think it's still a very widespread assumption and argument that girls are weaker than boys. If you think no one says that now, then you are living in your la la land. Please live there. You win the argument. #yqbaba #yqdidi #sacrifices #womenpower #bleeding #NothingWrongWithOriginalPic

read more
Honestly, nothing wrong with original pic
Please,Read the caption ♥️

The reply of this woman is being wildly celebrated as a tight slap to "bragging" girls from a girl herself.

Honestly, it's a typical case of commenting what you always wanted to comment without understanding the argument at hand.

The original picture had the most important line at the bottom which changes everything. So the question here is, the last line: "So do you still think that girls are weak?

Anybody has any problem with the question? I think it's still a very widespread assumption and argument that girls are weaker than boys. If you think no one says that now, then you are living in your la la land. Please live there. You win the argument.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification