Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ALetterFromABrotherToHisSisterAfterHerEngagement Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ALetterFromABrotherToHisSisterAfterHerEngagement Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, speechless love letter, you broke my heart love letter 10, gujarati shayari love letter 70, first love letter hindi 720,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

Hey monkey! Do you know how pretty you looked in that dress, tonight? As pretty as the burnt sandwiches, which the useless you always end up making. So congratulations on wasting dad's money on that dress too. You looked like a disaster. I am ashamed that we chose you out of the thousand brighter kids at the orphanage. Ok, don't tear this letter off. Sorry, ok? Well, not really sorry, but what the hell, sorry. Please do read on. Tonight, when I saw you standing next to that unfortunate poor little fellow, exchanging rings, something hit me really hard. I was just shaken, you know. The blood in my veins almost froze, and I felt a flow of lightning through my spine. You will leave me soon, won't you, little devil? Just a few days to marriage, and then I won't see your ugly face first thing in the morning for the rest of my life. Get out of here, you, but I'll miss you. I love you so, so, no I don't. I am writing this letter to you at 4 AM in the #yqbaba #letters #tears #yqdidi #brothersisterlove #ALetterFromABrotherToHisSisterAfterHerEngagement

read more
A letter from a brother to his sister
*just after her engagement*

Read the caption ♥️ Hey monkey!

Do you know how pretty you looked in that dress, tonight? As pretty as the burnt sandwiches, which the useless you always end up making. So congratulations on wasting dad's money on that dress too. You looked like a disaster. I am ashamed that we chose you out of the thousand brighter kids at the orphanage. Ok, don't tear this letter off. Sorry, ok? Well, not really sorry, but what the hell, sorry. Please do read on.

Tonight, when I saw you standing next to that
unfortunate poor little fellow, exchanging rings, something hit me really hard. I was just shaken, you know. The blood in my veins almost froze, and I felt a flow of lightning through my spine. You will leave me soon, won't you, little devil? Just a few days to marriage, and then I won't see your ugly face first thing in the morning for the rest of my life. Get out of here, you, but I'll miss you. I love you so, so, no I don't.

I am writing this letter to you at 4 AM in the

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification