Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzbirthdaymarathon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzbirthdaymarathon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 78 Stories

Sweta

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzpicprompt354 #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rzbirthdaymarathon #rzfabulousfive Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
So finally,
her letter arrived
filled with some
unshared gossips,
adorned with 
some silly complaints,
embellished with
some unshed pearls;
with a vow to slay
the demon of distance
that has inflated to
dwindle the tinges 
of our perpetual 
friendship. 
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzpicprompt354 #restzone  #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rzbirthdaymarathon #rzfabulousfive
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Sweta

Hello Resties❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your soulful thoughts to complete the prompt. #rzpartofme #yqrestzone #rzfabulousfive #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rzbirthdaymarathon Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
missing, infact
it was missing from
the very beginning 
which I savvied, only
after I met you.
Yeah, it's a part of 
my heart which is
treasured by you. Hello Resties❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your soulful thoughts to complete the prompt. 

#rzpartofme #yqrestzone #rzfabulousfive #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine #rzbirthdaymarathon

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

//Grass//

Be wild like grass
The more you cut
The more it return back
Stronger & resilient
From tiny portion
to tallest blade in equal proportions
Spreading around with hope
To make there own kingdom
Studded with wild flowers & crop #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon #rzmp34 #rzbirthdayspecial

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties!❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it!😊 #rzpicprompt359 #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
When wind touched me
I felt your presence
With vibrant color of sunset
Reminding me of long walks with you
Waves of sea reminded me
to think of the dreams I weaved with you
For me those are memories
Which never fades
Nature add colour to them
Making them real & outrage Hello Resties!❤️

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it!😊

#rzpicprompt359 #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone  #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon 

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties!❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it!😊 #rzpicprompt360 #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Distance from you 
Never makes me insane
Because even in darkness
I'm in love with you Hello Resties!❤️

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it!😊

#rzpicprompt360 #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this beautiful click and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Click by - Shruthi U #rzcarrymemories #restzone #rzbirthdaymarathon #collabwithrestzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

As part of your life
Making you remember
That portion you survived
Mixed with happiness and sadness
They teach us never to be stagnant Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this beautiful click and add your thoughts to it! 😊

Click by - Shruthi U

#rzcarrymemories #restzone #rzbirthdaymarathon #collabwithrestzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

हमारे #rzhindi पोस्ट पर Collab करें और अपने शब्दों से अपने विचार व्यक्त करें | #rzतलाश #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
सकून की 
जूनून की
उस खोई हुई पेहचान की
जो खो गई है
एक भुले हुये मुसाफिर की तरह   हमारे #rzhindi पोस्ट पर Collab करें और अपने शब्दों से अपने विचार व्यक्त करें |

#rzतलाश #yqrestzone #yqrz  #restzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzcinemagraph and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzcgthoughtsevaporate #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzbirthdaymarathon #restzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

when I'm about to tell something
They flew like bird
Who was never there
My brain act like dumb
As questioned for most deadliest equation & sum
Arrhythmic waves starts in my heart
I feel like I'm going to get attack
My words are so magical
At time of moral crisis makes me complete rascal
  Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this #rzcinemagraph and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzcgthoughtsevaporate #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzbirthdaymarathon #restzone #dreamingvet #rzvettales

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzIamalone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #rzvettales #rzturns1 #rzbirthdaymarathon #dreamingvet Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

Still I'm strong
Growing on my own
Ignoring the bird 
that has flown
I'm acting hard but 
I'm not stone Hello Resties! ❤
Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzIamalone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #rzvettales #rzturns1   #rzbirthdaymarathon #dreamingvet  

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your soulful thoughts to complete the prompt. #rzshoweroflove #yqrestzone #restzone #rzvettales #rzbirthdaymarathon #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

Felt like pearls falling on me
Drenching me with
Most expensive thing 
Washing away all my pain
Helping me to gratified again Hello Resties! ❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your soulful thoughts to complete the prompt. 

#rzshoweroflove #yqrestzone #restzone  #rzvettales  #rzbirthdaymarathon #dreamingvet  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification