Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forestfires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forestfires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about truce in the forest, quotes on forest life, save forest method and device used for presentation, forest society and colonialism class 9, best forest quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Lucky God

#forestfires

read more

Ding Dong

pta nahi ye aag kaise lagi 🙂🥲 #uttrakhand #forestfires #jungle #pahadi #Mountains #Memes

read more

Dr.J.Kavitha

Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqkanmani

read more
புத்தாண்டு தொடங்கி சில நாளிலேயே எரிகிறாயே ஆஸி. 
கருநாக்கு கொண்ட எவனும்
வழங்கவில்லையா ஆசி,
அங்கே பற்றியது தீ
இங்கே எரிகிறது என் மனம் -ஆம்
நானும் தாய் தானே.  Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqkanmani

Dr.J.Kavitha

Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqkanmani

read more
கானகத்தீயில் கருகும் உயிர்களைக் கண்டு
வானம் உதவிட மழை தந்ததோ! அங்கே உதவடும்
மானிடர் ஆற்றல் பெற்று பெரும் உயிர்சேத்த்தை தடுப்பரோ!
நானும் உதவிட போகாமல் -வெறும் பிரார்த்தனை மட்டும் வைக்கின்றேன்
என் பிரார்த்தனைக்கு கை கால் முளைத்திடுமோ!
 Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqkanmani

Vivek Sharma

" जलते जंगलों को तुम,
देख आया करो,
चिंगारी लगाने से पहले शायद,
तुम्हारा इरादा बदल जाए "...
 #jangal #forestfires #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #yqthoughts #yqrandoms

Osho Jain

Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀🔥

read more

Being ravaged by these bloody fires...
Devastating nature's pride by these bloody fires...
Consequences of brutal human deeds destroying you with these bloody fires..
They Deliberately have spreaded these bloody fires...
Left you to burn and scream amid these bloody fires...
Sweltering bounty of nature by these bloody fires...
May god forgive us to pacify these bloody fires🙀 🙏 Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀🔥

Abid

Dearest Australians
People often imagine about
hell but you have seen it on 
first account..
Nobody escapes the wrath of 
nature when it's in such 
raging fury..
May God help you in this 
turbulent times when more than 25 people have died, hundreds of homes burnt to ashes, millions of animals were charred beyond recognition and the remaining have no food and place left.
You are at the mercy of God alone.
The trees are blackened and scorched, the remaining jungle looks flat and Grey with no blade of grass or a branch remaining.
The sky was not blue for you but red, billowing smoke and destroying everything in sight..
Be patient
Be strong
Accept nature and evolve around it.
You are a strong nation and will definitely rise from this devastation.
Be brave mates!  #australiafire
#forestfires
#yqbaba
#yqsayyed

sk

Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We and our prayers are with you in this hour of grief 
This crisis that is on fire will be extinguished soon, you just have patience. Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
 I know I can't do anything from here , I cannot give you medicare nor my thoughts are part of your listening ...
What can I do is 
 just want to insure you that 
This couldn't be happening in the place where I leave , I plant more, I do save water more, i do help animals without any reason ,I do care for nature more and more 
And yes of course I always pray for you 🙁🙁🙁 Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

Madhu Jain

Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please almighty shower your blessings through rains, let the creatures in it get your assurance of love, open your arms and give them the care they need please Heavenly Father save,, love and heal, send  your angels with rains and healing powers, save heal Australia  Australia is going through the worst #forestfires ever in the history of this world, having damaged over 60 percent of its area. Post your #letters of prayers and courage to it.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification