Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coolwinds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coolwinds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lose your cool quotes, cute and cool, cool and stylish dp name pic 2900, chanpreet singh cool brains, cool and stylish dp for boys 20,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A sweet melodious lullaby 
To make me sleep like a baby.
 Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mysterious

sometime friendship end ,
because one friend forget
how to respect the other!  #collab #coolwinds #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqhindi #friendship #broken

Fairy Lights

Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #unheardvoices #yourquotebaba #yourquote

read more
Like....
They want us to Hear.....
The Voices,Unheard...  Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #unheardvoices #yourquotebaba #yourquote

Osho Jain

Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Pacifier for my wound...
Though calm....
But present there to heal it like balm...
 Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Shivam Soni

Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine #tenthquote #GoodNight #weekendnight

read more
there is something hidden in the nature's creation that gives us relief with it's cool breeze and soothing sound. Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine
#tenthquote #goodnight #weekendnight

AJAY VERMA

When you have 
less number of friends
That's mean 
you are mature 
person in life #collab #coolwinds #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqhindi #friendshi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Broken love

Madhu Jain

Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a splash of ice water Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
chilled lemonade  Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine

Jasmine Saini

read more
My God is trying to wind away all my difficulties and wanna tell me by playing with my hair to be happy.  Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine

Rabiya Nizam

read more
Spiky gust of pain
Piercing my soul
Soaking it in the blood
Of the dark past. Still awake? Complete this simile with your #latenightquotes #coolwinds #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification