Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iconfessthat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iconfessthat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love icon images shayri 0, sad shayri icon 0, best friends forever group icon, best friend icon for whatsapp, fathers day icon,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Abid

Hello writers! Confessions need much courage and strong hearts. But it helps us shrugging off the weight from life. Collab with us and share your confessions. #iconfessthat #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
have sinned
and my desires have overtaken
my submission to the Almighty.

I feel incomplete and Burdened with sadness and loneliness due to it. 

I try to Repent but fail to inculcate..
I try to reform but fail to gather the will for it.
I try to avoid sins but fail to stay away from it.
I try to control my cravings but often get lured into it..
Still I would seek repentance on this blessed night and with complete faith that Allah is the most forgiving and the most merciful.  Hello writers!

Confessions need much courage and strong hearts. But it helps us shrugging off the weight from life. Collab with us and share your confessions.

#iconfessthat #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

rizz kinzz

Hello writers! Confessions need much courage and strong hearts. But it helps us shrugging off the weight from life. Collab with us and share your confessions. #iconfessthat #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
 Never hv given my trust to anyone Hello writers!

Confessions need much courage and strong hearts. But it helps us shrugging off the weight from life. Collab with us and share your confessions.

Sumit Pandey

read more
have 
nothing to Confess Hello writers!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification