Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best haapybye Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best haapybye Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haŕry and meghan, haapy birthday dear friend shayri listen 0, haa hasi ban gaye song 210, kendi haa kendi naa, kuch to haa,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Arpit Singh

#Confession#happinesss_reborn #openme(Same mentioned below 👇)#yqbaba #haapybye#yopowrimo It's been amazing experience throughout this winter hanging with you all the young bloods(many,i know you'll wait my upcoming again) and old backbones(only 2 in my list,and you know who you're,i love you). Being funny somehow gives me happiness and sometimes it makes someone paining,if ever this happened,i'm asking apologies🙈😆...

read more
I may not be your find
I may not be same
It's all the epoch, the time
That plays the game...

I may not be your favourite
I may not be me
It's all the condition,the aura
That deals what you see...

I may not be your dawn memory
I may not be the evening dusk
It's all the needed running meter
That heave the interim clock...

I may not be your smiling bud
I may not be your active stalker
It's all the life's token 
That came as a destiny writer...

I may not be the similar face
I may not be your Captain boy
But I assure you 
I'll always be a reason of your smile... #confession#happinesss_reborn
#openme(Same mentioned below 👇)#Yqbaba
#haapybye#yopowrimo

It's been amazing experience throughout this winter hanging with you all the young bloods(many,i know you'll wait my upcoming again) and old backbones(only 2 in my list,and you know who you're,i love you).

Being funny somehow gives me happiness and sometimes it makes someone paining,if ever this happened,i'm asking apologies🙈😆...

Arpit Singh

#Confession#happinesss_reborn #openme(Same mentioned below 👇)#yqbaba #haapybye#yopowrimo It's been amazing experience throughout this winter hanging with you all the young bloods(many,i know you'll wait my upcoming again) and old backbones(only 2 in my list,and you know who you're,i love you). Being funny somehow gives me happiness and sometimes it makes someone paining,if ever this happened,i'm asking apologies🙈😆...

read more
I may not be your find
I may not be same
It's all the epoch, the time
That plays the game...

I may not be your favourite
I may not be me
It's all the condition,the aura
That deals what you see...

I may not be your dawn memory
I may not be the evening dusk
It's all the needed running meter
That heave the interim clock...

I may not be your smiling bud
I may not be your active stalker
It's all the life's token 
That came as a destiny writer...

I may not be the similar face
I may not be your Captain boy
But I assure you 
I'll always be a reason of your smile... #confession#happinesss_reborn
#openme(Same mentioned below 👇)#Yqbaba
#haapybye#yopowrimo

It's been amazing experience throughout this winter hanging with you all the young bloods(many,i know you'll wait my upcoming again) and old backbones(only 2 in my list,and you know who you're,i love you).

Being funny somehow gives me happiness and sometimes it makes someone paining,if ever this happened,i'm asking apologies🙈😆...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification