Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best caterpillarpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best caterpillarpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about caterpillar to butterfly, wholesome memes love cat, belling the cat story in english, s the cat, caterpillar meaning in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Abid

#caterpillarpeople Egg :People who are on YQ are similar to the eggs, everyone who is present, have been blessed and are alive and kicking, they have been brought in this world and YQ by someone or by chance. Larvae: YQIANS when they start writing are similar to a caterpillar when they write a quote, collab or start reading, liking and commenting like a caterpillar who starts munching on every leaf, gnawing and devouring every green Grass available in sight.. Pupa:One day, the caterpillar sto #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Caterpillar people
I have seen and daily witnessed people on YQ who bear resemblance to this creature.
The caterpillar processing from the egg, larvae, pupa and finally into a beautiful butterfly is awe inspiring and full of wisdom. 
I'll slowly explain my point of view in the similar 4 stages with comparison to the 🐛 caterpillar. 
              (read caption) 
 #caterpillarpeople

Egg :People who are on YQ are similar to the eggs, everyone who is present, have been blessed and are alive and kicking, they have been brought in this world and YQ by someone or by chance.

Larvae: YQIANS when they start writing are similar to a caterpillar when they write a quote, collab or start reading, liking and commenting like a caterpillar who starts munching on every leaf, gnawing and devouring every green Grass available in sight..

Pupa:One day, the caterpillar sto

Giftsy Dorcas

When I  speak
the LANGUAGE of my muses
CATERPILLAR PEOPLE get confused,
while I'm left amused. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #3544poem #language #caterpillarpeople #newwritersclub #100thquote

Mansi Rajput

~black butterfly~ #yqbaba #sillypoem #caterpillarpeople #Language

read more
Caterpillar People 

I want to flee
so bad!
I want to fly..
shattering the
colourful glass ceiling
want to wave 
them goodbye

With my soul
draped in black
and my wings 
dyed in tar
they take me to
asylum
to inject me
some sanity 

They speak
a feeble
language
alien to me,
which saves me
from the effort
to cover my ears

Smiling like a clown 
I enjoy the show
joke is on them
this time 
they will never know. ~black butterfly~

#yqbaba #sillypoem #caterpillarpeople #language

Durga Kannan

Ugly in heart
It is the caterpillar people
That cause havoc everywhere
Unaware, they're potential butterflies. #yqbaba#3544#caterpillarpeople#challenge

teacher baba ki teachings

CA foundation/CPT is just the stage of becoming a beautiful butterflies with the prifix CA,
So now we have to learn more and clear the caterpillar stage or foundation stage to be a CA.
There are many stages to be a beautiful butterfly(CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT). #caterpillarpeople  #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification