Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifihaveachild Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifihaveachild Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, if you judge people you have no time to love them, love 40 hav plenty, my life is not perfect but it does have perfect moments in hindi,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Life skills and to be a good human If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Meenakshi M Singh

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To keep that child alive 
Within forever,
To maintain the same kindness,
And that sense of wonder If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #yourquoteandmine #meenakshimsingh
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhishek Trehan

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hard work is like stairs and luck is like a lift, sometimes the lift may fail but stairs will always take you at the top. If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Self help...
It will make them confident about their capabilities 🌻 If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To enjoy the phase they are passing through, 
as it won't be coming again in their life. 
 If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
To give favours n never expect In return If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #Childhood #savitajha

read more
to help weak and needy
not to be ever greedy
follow their passion freely
also show some kindness
towards animals and tree.
 If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #childhood #savitajha

savita Jha

If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #Teach #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #Childhood #savitajha

read more
to help weak and needy
not to be ever greedy
follow their passion freely
also show some kindness
towards animals and tree.
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #childhood #savitajha

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Value of their dreams.I wasn't fortunate enough to do what I loved at an early age.But,I will recognize what they dream to be & help them to make their dreams their Reality. If I have a child, I will teach them to always take more food for lunch than they need so they learn how to share early on. What will you do? #ifihaveachild #teach #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
to be well_mannered, to keep their cool whatever the situation might be and to be respectful towards everyone. I want my child to be a good human being first
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification