Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best howwasyourday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best howwasyourday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how, was, wasy meaning,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Abid

Complete this #Conversation and tell me #howwasyourday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed

read more
“I started my day on an optimistic note, riding to work and finishing off stuff before lunch.. 
Tell me what kept you busy today"?  Complete this #conversation and tell me 
#howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqsayyed

Naseem Habib

Complete this #Conversation and tell me #howwasyourday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Well ! the twist and turns in a day taught me a lot."
Aha....lot u got to know.

Than tell me what's the important thing you learned?

Life is not a smooth road to walk but the ups and downs teaches to survive in the worst...even if you meet an accident..... Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Complete this #Conversation and tell me #howwasyourday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
(1)With your love and wishes my day is good. (2)choice is yours were ever want to being,begin it,.3) yes bi listen you from my bottom of my heart always.Open your beautiful eyes to a wonderful day, waiting for you with open arms and open heart. Good Morning and have a beautiful day just like you my dear. Love you sweetie pie. Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

"I took the opportunity to sleep all day
so I am refreshed to deal with what is
coming". Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
" it was a bad morning. 
I missed you.
The afternoon was even worse.
I missed you more.
The evening was the worst.
I missed you the most." Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
"It was good."

"Just good?'

"Yeah."

" Why so?"

"Because, i was missing you."

And they both hugged each other.
 Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
"It was good."

"Just good?'

"Yeah."

" Why so?"

"Because, i was missing you."

And they both hugged each other.

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
 its Ok...
listen ! though , I am telling you an interestng story. 
It was then 14-15 days ago...
Abdullah's brand new bus and Abbasuddin's motor van running away..... 
My dear friends , most of you must know this story of class-1 standerd, But its not a fact becasuse there is another story behind this story! 
 When my little champs starts to crying , I must use to tell them this story and they stop their crying..

Poonam Bansal

Complete this #Conversation and tell me #howwasyourday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote BabaPiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Finally  I got someone who is ready to listen my boring routine.
In morning after usual routine, i went for a walk and very calm in natural environment.
After cooked breakfast for hubby and spent a good time we both together. Morning was energetic.After that listened some old songs like "aakhiyon ke gharo ko se maine dekha jo saware" .
In afternoon picked kids from school and had lunch with them.
Took their studies and sent them for hobby classes. In evening went to a get together and we all old friends laughed too over silly things. I laughed so badly that my tummy starts rolling.Everthing was going fine but suddenly my ph.beeps and I got a message from one of my friend. I came to know that I am not selected for  a particular post.
This made me so desepreated and  I took my ph.and type my thought on YourQuote and send it to two of my other close friends.
Somehow I prepared  dinner and shared that bad news with my hubby.
He just say to me " Be calm".
Finally day ends.
Today I get up with fresh energy.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Shreya Choudhary

Complete this #Conversation and tell me #howwasyourday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
" And that's why I say.. I am blessed to have you who is always listening me."

..Smiles.. Complete this #conversation and tell me #howwasyourday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification