Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2019relationship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2019relationship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about सुपारी का भाव 2019, chhath puja 2019 mein kab hai, shayari love hindi download 2019, 2018 and 2019 best songs, ورلڈ Ú©Ù¾ 2019 شیڈول,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Have My And Her OTL

ONE Time LOVE 
😪 What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Had grown slowly but strongly
It will not break too easily. What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Will reply to the comments tomorrow...and read your posts tomorrow for sure... Happy new year😍♥️✨ Like different seasons having vivid importance You all entered to 2019 with Your shining beauty of care, love and fun. You all taught so useful things that Perfectly shapes the life. No one's life is perfect and complete; #Learning #Soul #power #yqbaba #lifegyan #2019relationship #decadelifelessons

read more
Ending is always joyful
      When there is right accomplishment
           Of beautiful moments with warmth
              From the heart.
                   (Caption...)         Will reply to the comments tomorrow...and read your posts tomorrow for sure... Happy new year😍♥️✨

Like different seasons having vivid importance
You all entered to 2019 with
Your shining beauty of care, love and fun.
You all taught so useful things that 
Perfectly shapes the life.
No one's life is perfect and complete;

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
was with me but not mine What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Has taught me...
What is true love...
Even you can love someone never met..
But knowing him like since time immemorial...
Through poems, through stories...
Although I know it is like Cinderella waiting for his real prince...
Just in the empire of her dream.. 
Does he love me the same like I do, in his poetic regime 🌻 What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Had a wonderful journey. 
But has to come to end
To welcome a new one... What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
2019 was like that relationship
whose end was more joyous 
than her beginning.
What a relationship!
One of various ups and several downs...
2019 is finally leaving my life.
But, she is leaving happily, 
and I'm excited at the rare 
privilege to see her leave. What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime 

Madhu Jain

read more
serves and survives no more except  memories  What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Like Soul without body, sunglasses without  eyes, candle without match stick, chess coin without chessboard like that 2019 All the special time that I spent with you, 
All the arguments and words so few, 
Will always be cherished in my heart,
Coz you are too good to be true, 
Goodbye 2019 What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Aswartha Lakshmi Mitta

read more

దృక్పథం పారదర్శకంగా వుంటే
దృక్కు,పథము సూటిగా వుండు. 
మనసు మంచిదైతే. .. 
కనిపించేది అంతా మంచే. 
కాలము ఓ తటాకం.. 
దర్శించేది మన ప్రతిబింబమే 
చేయి అందిస్తే కాలము కూడా
చేయిఅందించె  కరచాలనముతో
మరియు వీడ్కోలు👋 సమయములో.  What kind of relationship did you share with 2019? #2019relationship #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification