Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best evenifiwillstill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best evenifiwillstill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, falling even more in love with you, you even know me, even after all this time i miss you, even when the sky is falling down,

• 38 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Someone proposes

Stick to my decision not to engage
with anybody anymore. Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The whole world isolate me 

Have me.  Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
I m not your type.

Want your friendship.

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
You forget me...
Even if you turn face coming across me...
Even if you befriend new ones leaving behind older ones in streets ....
Even if you mock at my time and at me... 
It won't bother me... 
Because I am waiting for deciding my priorities with coming true of my dreams.... 
But... 

Remember your indifference with me ... 
Though won't be violent because Ahinsa is parmo dharm for me.... 
Irrespective of what you did with me... 

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
you never cared

do Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

koushik lenka

read more
Your decision of quit to me,
 is a last option for you.

Choose that category because, 
I well knowned the word of sacrifice. Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beingjudged #misjudged #Vigorous #morals

read more
my effort is being judged!

wish to follow my
 morals so vigorously!  Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beingjudged #misjudged #vigorous #morals

Gayathri

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
you wantedly  give me thousand reasons to hate

I will hold on to that one reason you unknowingly give me to love.. Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm ignored and avoided, 
            Stand for my family  Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this musing. #musingtime #evenifiwillstill  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm on 🔥 

light diyas only 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification