Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fridaysfeel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fridaysfeel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friday blessings quotes and images, happy friday good morning images with quotes, good morning happy friday quotes, happy friday morning quotes, easter and good friday 2019,

• 23 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #holiday #Sunday #Saturday

read more
The faint smell of Sunday....
Entailing the smell of Saturday nearby... 
 Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #holiday #sunday #saturday

Suchita Pandey

Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
Like heaven😃
It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.. Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Sakshi Vashist

Read all in the series #dayoftheweek Dedicated to #Friday #friyay #Weekend #paidstory #fridaythoughts #Fridaysfeel

read more
I like how time moves slowly on Friday 
It pulls you back slightly 
Lets you arch your back more 
Stretch your neck 
To ease the painfully long days
I like how Friday doesn't just let you go
Into the weekend
No, not so easily
It prepares you to halt
For you have been speeding all week
The mad rush is now behind you
And Friday ensures
You seep into the next day
Not enter into it hastily without a thought
I like how thoughtful Friday is
It knows we need the time to process
And prepares us 
For the sunset that day
For tomorrow, a new you will emerge
Fresh, energized, confident, spirited
Readily accepting the gift of a break
That came with Friday  Read all in the series #dayoftheweek 
Dedicated to #friday #friyay #weekend

#paidstory #fridaythoughts #fridaysfeel

Madhu Jain

Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
gleeful  Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prateek Kulshrestha

Shukr hai aaj Shukarvar hai

Hum poora hafta pisste hai,
Hamare Sabar ke baand bhi risste hai,
Aur kaam ka bhoja dho dho ke,
Sab thak kar girte hai,
Phir jab yeh din aaye,
Sab ke chehare khilte hai,
Lambi saanse le le kar,
Sab mann mein kehte hai,
Ki shukr hai aaj shukarvar hai... #fridayquotes #fridaysfeel

Arun Malarselvan

Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Releived!! That Sunday is nearer Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Singh

❛थोड़ा बचा हूँ, बाकि हिसाब हो चुका है,
बहुत कुछ है, जो मुझमें राख़ हो चुका है।❜
 #goodmorning #friday #fridaysfeel #rakh #khak #ishq #shayari #rakagraphy

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
It's time to have fun. Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #End

read more
All bad things come to an end for sometime. Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #end

Shail Raghuvanshi

Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #fridayblues #fridayquotes #writersofinstagram

read more
hurried
relieved
and
edgy
all at the same time
wondering 
what the weekend has in store for me! Good morning. How do Fridays make you feel? #Fridaysfeel #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquotebaba 
#fridayblues 
#fridayquotes 
#writersofinstagram
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification