Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day60lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day60lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sita Prasad

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Savewater

read more
आम का पन्ना,‌निम्बू पानी, निम्बू सोडा, पौधों को पानी, पंछियों को दाना- पानी, सिर्फ पानी।
In summers what more does one need! Yeah, I am in awe, how much water we need and how much we use. I have been living on water for two days, it is so hot now. It has to be, May and June are the hottest months. 
I save water to enjoy the free resource which is the elixir of life. How? I have placed buckets near Acs, aquaguard. I use that water for mopping, cleaning. Once in a while water the plants. Also when veggies, rice are washed, I collect the used water for plants. Somewhere I feel I have earned the right to use it. The way things are changing now is the acceleration phase, if we continue like this there will be water crisis soon, not only for gen z but for us the gen x. Those who have just started on YourQuote, young writers, brimming with life should understand and take this seriously.
Writing a diary for me is not mere fulfillment of meeting upto standards of a writer, but to be a human who along wih others has a responsibility to do his/her part for the earth.
Let's save water, use it wisely and also keep ourselves well hydrated.
Let's stay safe and healthy. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #savewater

cloud33

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdowndiary #yqquotes #nightthoughts #writer

read more
Sometimes , I just want to remain  lost, 
the way I am, 
as if for some moments,
 I can escape from this ruthless reality  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdowndiary #yqquotes #nightthoughts #writer

Sourajita D

Little things are each other's preferences of books, movies petrichor etc. Big things are ego, hurt, distrust etc. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #day60lockdown #yqbaba #microtale #Small #Big #atticuslove

read more
"we fall in love with the little 
things but call out those big 
ones when connection breaks." Little things are each other's preferences of books, movies petrichor etc. 

Big things are ego, hurt, distrust etc. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day60lockdown #yqbaba #microtale #small #big #atticuslove

Sourajita D

Just a warning, none of my quotes are plagiarized just inspired.❤ #sourajita #lovewithouthim #day60lockdown #atticus love #Quote #yqbaba #microtale

read more
An Open Letter To All My Readers
(or probably a notice before spamming)

I recently completed all the books if Atticus (they were beautiful) and thought if I could use each of his quotes as prompts for mine. I drafted more than fifty of them and so 
in every couple of hours, you will get a new post to read, COLLAB ON, like and comment. I hope you cherish them as much as I did. Thank you for reading.

Hope to seeing each other soon in notifications soon. 
With Love. 

Yours, 
Sourajita D. Just a warning, none of my quotes are plagiarized just inspired.❤

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day60lockdown #atticus #love #quote #yqbaba #microtale

Sourajita D

"i never knew freedom for certainity, 
but being held close by you feels home!" Certainly ❤
Inspired from Atticus

#sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #bigcage #freebird #microtale #illusion #day60lockdown

Sourajita D

The Free Bird is an Illusion You are just captured in a bigger cage. #sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #bigcage #freebird #microtale #Illusion #day60lockdown

read more
I believed I was a free bird, but
never knew the sky was the trap
and clouds were my cage rails.  The Free Bird is an Illusion 
You are just captured in a bigger cage. 

#sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #bigcage #freebird #microtale #illusion #day60lockdown

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With today I really 
Learn about,time 
Difficulties, when 
Time and situation 
Difficult then ,time
Give real face of peoples
And time shows that ,who 
Are in your side and who 
Not in your side,so with 
Difficult time i learn much more.
 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

अखिलेश यादव

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आज शाम रियाज़ करते हुए
एक सुर ऐसा लगा कि  
मानों कोई हृदय को छू लिया हो
एक अद्भुत सा एहसास हुआ ।

Komal Sharma Gupta

Playing by the rules. Walking has to be done in staggered times by residents following the odd even house number rules. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Words were away on a walk,
a breath of fresh air, they needed
they loudly proclaimed,
free of homebound chains,
they still have to play by the 
odd even house number game!
Another day in Lockdown Town 4.0. Playing by the rules.
Walking has to be done in 
staggered times by residents following the odd even house number rules.

#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

read more
Whatt...60 Days?? The number made me feel nauseous 😷. A bizzare experience of fact and fiction. The silent crack on the joyous spirits. The buckled ankles testifies the darkest hour n pain that paid its visit even in the day time.  The fragrance of the broken heart pervaded unto the people who have made covenants to be along at all times. Time may heal the heart but I doubt if it can heal the injured minds, the bleeding economy, the lost hopes. I have no imaginary way to harness the vehement thoughts. We have all fought together with the help of giant players and front line warriors and the support of the government but now it is an individual fight. Stay initiative, stay protected, be safe and healthy,it's all in our hands until we get a news of the vaccine for this Covid. Our only hope is the Supreme God, let us offer our genuine prayers and plead for outstretch his helping hand during this adversity. Homely atmosphere roars and screams for freedom to spread outside the four walls. This is how slowly unconsciously I guess the depression begins and invades our peaceful and harmonious lives. Routine is boring. Eat, sleep, exhibit talents, dance, exercise- Repeat. Isn't it boring?  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day60lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification