Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rainraingoaway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rainraingoaway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about singing in the rain cast, rain love images, rain and greenery quotes, j. m. w. turner rain steam and speed, harivansh rai bachchan poems in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain. #DearRain #rainraingoaway #letters #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your drops of love
is all that I need
to overcome any
'Loneliness' Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

#dearrain #rainraingoaway #letters #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Vishal Singh Vatslya

Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain. #DearRain #rainraingoaway #monsoonseason #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #ishqmeatera

read more
Come to me, I want to tell you something. I want to soak you with the words of my heart. Will you stay with me for a while?

Dr.Vishal Singh  Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

#dearrain #rainraingoaway #monsoonseason #collab #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #ishqmeatera

Rasmeet Bhatia

Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain. #DearRain #rainraingoaway #letters #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am overwhelmed by your waters as it hides the one's falling out of my eyes Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you are a bliss
but look into the situation
of every people
select your place wisely
where everyone can enjoy you Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Aahaan

read more
Stop crying and start living. Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Sanan

read more
Stay with me if i bear more tears
I dont want to show that iam sad and cover me with your tears by wetting my whole body as naked 
Iam freed from pain feel Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Don't waste your water here as I have already cried a river.  Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Parul Chauhan

read more
Dear rain, 
Come along one more time, to wipe out my tear away.
Walk me through all my sorrows again so that my heart can take shower again.
Come along one more time again so that a new me can rebirth again.....
 Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

You came just in time, to extinguish the heat of fears, prevailing in minds. This wash down is much appreciated, else we would have witnessed bush fires spreading, engulfing men, women, children, dying in piecemeal fashion, stuck inside, bubble wrapped, slowly sinking into bed of death. 
Please visit more often.
Thank you.
Sincerely yours, Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

Megha Soni

read more
यूं तो मैं भींग जाया करती हूं आपकी यादों की बारिश में,,,,  यूं तो मैं भींग जाया करती हूं आपकी यादों की बारिश में,,,, काश कभी आप भी आ जाते हमारी यादों से निकल कर,,, फिर भीगते हम संग में। Write a letter to your old friend/foe rain.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification