Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beginningend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beginningend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, you begin to feel like home, he is too proud to beg, failure is an opportunity to begin again, you begin to wonder why you came lyrics,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything is full

Everything is empty. Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We look for love

We realise love is in us Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more

It was theory A...
In the mid it was theory B, C, D... 

It was theory A... 
Today journalism, media, society have become hyper active to kill someone deliberately who is daring to live actually and showing someone the worst before the society without putting forth the other side of the story ... But we should use our mind... 
We should use our brain not of others who have degrees of all fields except humanity. Osho jain 🌻

Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
the journey seems so tiresome.
The path seems unending.
Every step feels rigorous.

But,

When we reach the destination,
Every effort seems worthy.
The satisfaction we receive
is greater than any pain we face during the journey. Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
I look like a simple guy in your circle

I am the weirdest one in your life 
and yes you always want to join me  Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
it's a clot,
full of hope 

it has to fill the slot
 (grave) Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I believed in hard work
and the power of belief. 

I know
smart work too is needed
with hard work
and step towards you goal
with belief... Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My heart is 
ever at your service.

True love is when your heart and your mind are saying the same thing. Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Light nudged away darkness

Darkness would be the light preferred Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bmhansika #bmwritingmarathon #eccedentesiasthb #bmmarathon2

read more
I was full of zeal and hope. 

I am struggling for zeal and hope because of being broken so much . Here is a #doublecollab for the night. #beginningend #YourQuoteAndMine

#bmhansika #bmwritingmarathon #eccedentesiasthb #bmmarathon2
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification