Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best askedreplied Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best askedreplied Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to find who asked, charley asked for two tickets to, questions to ask your crush, question ask to girl, love questions to ask a guy,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Fun☕☕☕😁 Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied #YourQuoteAndMine love #majaktak Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That

That

That was totally wrong 
Likh k lelo😁 B positive 👇👇👇
Fun☕☕☕😁
Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #majaktak
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can we be together, forever?

I love my parents more than anyone else...  Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to stand for yourself 

as you were ignoring the piece of advice. 
 Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more

What you say if anyone asks about my time with you.

Monumentality adored . Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

read more
Something serious

In an indifferent way Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

read more
If  you  love  me  

Yes , my  only  aim is to  prove  that yes 
Best  decision  Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Where's is the beautiful views.

With is you. Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
the question writing them on my eyes,

with a silence that perhaps had the loudest voice. Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Silent One

read more
Do you have time 

Do, you have time Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suruchi

read more
What do you want??

You...

(This only won my heart) Here's a #doublecollab for Sunday. #askedreplied  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification