Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwokeup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwokeup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwonder lifestyle, iwon company, iwon international fze, iwonder, zareda iwona,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The gentle tweet of a bird 
Sparrows twittered under the eaves
Making repeated chirrup sounds
Can hear the melodious whistling
Of my heart telling me to WAKE UP Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Neerja

(Quote 584) #FreshThoughts #iwokeup #moansandmoons #erotica #cinderella #beingpurple #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the sensuous ringtone first 🤤 and then his voice 😌 (Quote 584)  #freshthoughts #iwokeup #moansandmoons #erotica #Cinderella #beingpurple #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
silence, covered by some cricket
chripping to make me feel 
the deep silence. And when I
tried to make peace 
with my sleep. It was already dawn
killing the silence with fresh coockoo sound...  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #yqenglish life #deadman_walking23 #yqpoetry

read more
Silence 
With the need of violence 
 to rebuild everything
Roy kapoor 
To feel the thoughts
That made me rise
To heal people a lot
That made me wise  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #yqenglish #life #deadman_walking23 #yqpoetry

Beena sooraj

read more
birds chirping.  It made me feel refreshed Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine

kUr Gaglani

Laaalalalalalalalalaaaaaa Uth jao... Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bokapata.. Laaalalalalalalalalaaaaaa
Uth jao...

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
अल्ला हू अकबर and
ट्रेन सायरन Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohit Bhardwaj

read more
Mother's Voice Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine

Neptune Lady

read more

flickering wings of 
my hope  bird
to soar it very high 
in the emboldened sky 
rise, to  not fall apart
not to stuck in forlorn abyss 
and  never to die,
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine

CHITRA SINGH

read more
the world's most beautiful  person my ❤''MOM''❤ Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #iwokeup #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification