Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best differentskies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best differentskies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you in different ways, i love you in different ways, i love you in different languages, public administration according to different scholars, moment#diff is not a function,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

Be different #differentskies #Knowledge

read more

Chitra Iyer

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we are on the same ground, so let our feet walk together and let's allow our hands to hold each other.
Let's keep our heads in the clouds and pluck the stars to put them in our eyes. Also let's wear the sun on our crown, making sure our feet never leave the ground. 
Come, let's have fun all the year round. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We stand in same world Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my heart would always beat for you Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine #theunsungquill Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the breeze that shall blow
the clouds above you, away,
shall bring them to me.

And that's how I'll be 
contented with all that's
in my palms ~

a moon, a moisture,
a memory. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine #theunsungquill

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem love #instawriters #yqmotabhai

read more
 we will remain the same forever.  Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #poem #love #instawriters #yqmotabhai

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
we share the same moon,
and the same stars that brought us together, 
and hurled us apart. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Yet the same Moon, the Same Sun, the same breeze, the same Earth and the same Feelings keep us connected to each other. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine

Vaibhav Mishra

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine #itisvaibhav #yqbaba love life #yqbabaquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is nothing which can seperate us. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine #itisvaibhav #yqbaba #love #life #yqbabaquotes

Aditi Mishra

read more
But we are on the same cloud...... Time to complete this #lovepoem. #differentskies #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification