Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndilikefriendswho Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndilikefriendswho Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

“I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend. #dndilikefriendswho #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #aboutme #Friendship #HUmanity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stand by me in every phase 
of my life. “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend.

#dndilikefriendswho #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #aboutme #friendship #humanity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

I am playing with words.. Wooohooooo... 🤓 “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend. #HUmanity #Friendship #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqdnd #soultrigger #dndilikefriendswho

read more
never forget me 
in present times 
and never remember 
my past mistakes  I am playing with words.. 
Wooohooooo... 🤓

“I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend.

Satish Chandra

“I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend. #dndilikefriendswho #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #aboutme #Friendship #HUmanity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
bring their own space
and
Let me be in mine.
 “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

#dndilikefriendswho #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #aboutme #friendship #humanity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters #YourQuoteAndMine
#sattymuses

Afrin Jahan

“I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend. #dndilikefriendswho #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #aboutme #Friendship #HUmanity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
are  genuinely unconditionally close to my heart and not the mind.. “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Nitesh Prajapati

“I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what are the traits you look for in a friend. #dndilikefriendswho #quotewithdnd #yqdnd #aboutme #Friendship #HUmanity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
are rich with 
money or not, 
but rich by heart.  “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

#yqdidi

Megha Lakhani

read more
share all with me, 
stay loyal to me and 
stay honest in this friendship  “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Varadhan P M

read more

have foresight and are genuine “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
never mind
If I forget to respond
to their call or msg. “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Aditi Mishra

read more
Are talking to much... “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

Sayam Shah

read more
Support and motivate you to 
Reach At a level where they 
Are proud to say
Thats my Friend♥️  “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.” - Nelson Mandela

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification