Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doyousee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doyousee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doy care aloe vera soap review, doy meaning, doy soap, doy, doyou,

• 40 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Seema Sharma

Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my dreams are there waiting for me.  Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunil Zarikar

Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
people carrying so much hate, egos,
Over confidence, fake attitude within themselves and become stressful persons...
I am knowingly staying away from such negative, demoralising peoples as they are dangerous to society and stopping us from being good and humble person...
Choice is yours to be a part such fake peoples group and destroy yourself 
or
Be geniune, loving and caring person and carry positivity within yourself... Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Raziya Khilgee

read more
Dekhne me sbb kuch kitna quite lgta hai... 
    Lekin vha jakr dekhne me pta lgta h... 
Unke under kitna sour h..  Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
A clumsy ND clash 
wth The View 
Nd The  World.
B positive ND 
Go on a better 
Path..... 
 Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #milestogobeforeisleep #lifegoeson

read more
a long way, strolled
while more miles left, to cover
before I sleep... Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#milestogobeforeisleep 
#lifegoeson

Abhishek Latta

read more
The horizon of Belief and Destiny,blended
with the Hope,Happiness,Satisfaction,
 painted sky with Hope of Pink.
I could see the yellow Crecent moon,Eclipsed by the Sun,letting me realise the Dominant me can Over-Shadow opponents on my road to Success.

Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Gupta

read more
The shadow of my world, of which inhabitant i am.
World which is neither bright nor dark yet inspirationally enough to make me able to wend everyday with pride and a lot of zeal to sooth my soul from the atrocities of real world.
Nevertheless this world is far better to live,
Than the world people actually living in,
Lodged with decisiveness, Thievery, scepticism & hypocrites. Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Sadaf Wani

read more
The reflection of the humans 
around me,similar from beneath, 
Yet the upper coating differs. 
Struggling with their minds and hearts,
Untangling their knots of response
Emotions being so heavy to carry
That they all want to emit it out
The fake happiness has become a new showoff
As it's a trend to always be happening and shout. 

Mir Sohail

read more
Many people struggling & juggling to rise above the crowd treating themselves lonely, broken & heart wrenched, looking at this world which looks like a different mirage to every soul. Good morning. Far away from your sense of self, what #doyousee? #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
all the chaos running in my head, 
I see that it has nothing to do with reality 
More than half of it
Will never exist in reality. 
The other lesser half, doesn't even matter if it happens. 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification