Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqp786 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqp786 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, 786 ka kya matlab hai, 786 in urdu, shayari 786, 786 hindi shayari,

• 34 Followers
  • 423 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

HOLA PARTICIPANTS, This is Day 7 of PPL, and you have to write a COUPLET POETRY! ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you #quotestitchers #yqp786 #poet786 #qsbm #qsbmday13 #yqpppl #qsbmp47 #ppl7

read more
Life is an industry, so jovial and cheerful
Life is a floret, so aromatic and beautiful. 

Life is a voyage, so refreshing and joyous
Life is a novel, so touching and pious.

Life is an experience both sweet and bitter
Life is a stuff with a cherubic glitter.

Relish every juncture of your little yet lovely life
Do your heart out; sing, bounce, dance and dive. HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

This is Day 7 of PPL, 
and you have to write a COUPLET POETRY!

✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you

Sweta

HOLA PARTICIPANTS, This is Day 6 of PPL, and you have to write a CINQUAIN POETRY! NOTE:At it’s very base this is simply a 5 line poem. So The Tanka above falls into this classification, but the most popular Cinquain that people want you to write when you say, Let’s write a cinquain is generally in English that follows a rhyme scheme of ababb, abaab or abccb ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #poet786 #yqpppl #ppl6

read more
Winter
Cold, freezing winds
Relish hot chocolate
Blaze bonfire senses good on my derm
Cheery HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

This is Day 6 of PPL, 
and you have to write a CINQUAIN POETRY!

NOTE:At it’s very base this is simply a 5 line poem. So The Tanka above falls into this classification, but the most popular Cinquain that people want you to write when you say, Let’s write a cinquain is generally in English that follows a rhyme scheme of ababb, abaab or abccb

Sweta

( 😊Note: I used beloved as a word of two syllables and it can be used as a three-syllabic word.😊 ) ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you ✏FONT: GARAMOND ✏ MANDATORY HASHTAGS: #poet786 #yqp786 #ppl5 #yqpppl #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday10 #qsbmp47

read more
Cool zephyrs blowing
Swirling her lovely black curls
Meanwhile she's absorbed 
Mumbling an enticing note
Praising her perished beloved.
 ( 😊Note: I used beloved as a word of two syllables and it can be used as a three-syllabic word.😊 )

✏FONT: GARAMOND

✏ MANDATORY HASHTAGS: #poet786 #yqp786        #ppl5 #yqpppl

Sweta

HOLA PARTICIPANTS, This is Day 3 of PPL, and you have to write a LIMERICK POETRY! NOTE: . A limerick is a five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description. ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you #quotestitchers #yqp786 #poet786 #qsbm #qsbmday10 #ppl3 #yqpppl #qsbmp47

read more
I met a short guy in a buffet with a red flat cap
He has a tummy, so flabby and round
He was full, I knew by his burping sound
Still he was gladly chewing the leftover veggies' scrap
As if he didn't want to leave in his belly, a little gap HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

This is Day 3 of PPL, 
and you have to write a LIMERICK POETRY!

NOTE: . A limerick is a five-line poem that consists of a single stanza, an AABBA rhyme scheme, and whose subject is a short, pithy tale or description. 

Sweta

HOLA PARTICIPANTS, This is Day 4 of PPL, and you have to write a FREE VERSE POETRY! NOTE: free verse is poetic form/technique where the poet does not follow the conventions of any meter or rhyme! ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #poet786 #yqpppl #ppl4

read more
Life; es complicada 
Sprinkling melancholy as
failures, rejections and infelicity.
At times, even the 
bad phases last so long;
And we forget how the sun
used to shine.
But they say, life is all a loop
And amidst the loops
persist jots of jouissance,
morsels of merry-making,
whits of wonders,
crumbs of contentment,
drops of delirium
which we often leave rebuffed. HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

This is Day 4 of PPL, 
and you have to write a FREE VERSE POETRY!

NOTE: free verse is poetic form/technique where the poet does not follow the conventions of any meter or rhyme!

Sweta

Rhyme scheme used : AABB HOLA PARTICIPANTS, This is Day 1 of PPL, And you have to write SONNET POETRY! ✏You have to write poem in the background that has been given to you #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #poet786 #yqpppl #ppl1

read more
Laying on the couch, I often wonder
What's the reason of theft & plunder
The augmenting violence these days,
Which compels the folks to go astray.

Leaning to the door, I often marvel,
Why the women often prefer brothels
The undesired stuffs they've to do,
Mere a thought of this makes me feel blue.

Gazing at the stars, I often ponder
Why the tender hands engage in labour
Drops of sweat they wipe, blood they shed
Fear they engulf listening heavy treads.

Is it the illiteracy or their circumstance;
Which crush their life, the ducky essence.
 Rhyme scheme used : AABB

HOLA PARTICIPANTS,

This is Day 1 of PPL, 
And you have to write SONNET POETRY!

Sweta

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our prompt #yqp2linerquotes ✍Maintain the hashtags. ✍Write and inspire others. ✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786" #YourQuoteAndMine #poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
At times I  find solace in solitude but at the same time long for a company;
For, people say I am moody and I say it's just the inconsistency of my life. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our prompt #yqp2linerquotes

✍Maintain the hashtags.

✍Write and inspire others.

✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786"

Sweta

Marvelling what the blooms and the atrocious weather symbolize, Bloom ~her Atrocities ~demons. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our prompt #yqpflowerbg poet786  #yqp786 collabchallengewithpoet786   yqpdailychallenge    #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
And they blossomed again, rebuffing how cruel the weather is;
They smiled to conceal the ambience with enticing fragrance;
But very shortly, the atrocious weather wrecked them up;
The petals were shattered; but whispered to blossom again. Marvelling what the blooms and the atrocious weather symbolize,
Bloom ~her
Atrocities ~demons.

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our prompt #yqpflowerbg

#poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge       #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweta

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our background #yqpstreetlightbg ✍Maintain the hashtags. ✍Write and inspire others. ✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786" #YourQuoteAndMine #poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge     

read more
Praise it for, how considerate it is;
When the darkness enwreathe
And the blue loses its luminescence
When even the crescent is obscured 
By the menaces so fumy,
It burns itself, it blazes itself
Ultimately, it sacrifices itself 
To pave the paths of bystanders, 
To illumine the way to their hovels. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our background #yqpstreetlightbg

✍Maintain the hashtags.

✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786"

Sweta

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our background #yqpmorningbg ✍Maintain the hashtags. ✍Write and inspire others. ✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786" #YourQuoteAndMine #poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge

read more
Let the glazing sun rays 
encounter you;
Let the exuberant wind
run across you;
Let the babbling brook
transfix you;
Amid the deific ambience
discover the real "you". A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our background #yqpmorningbg

✍Maintain the hashtags.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification