Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best didntmissuntil Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best didntmissuntil Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i didn t fall in love with you i walked, how did you tell your husband you were pregnant, mary did you know, did you know meaning in marathi, why didn t you come,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Ewa Regmi

#longdistancerelationship Time for your #LoveStories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You entered core of my heart,
I did realized I have fallen hard for you when you left...
I really miss you ❤️ #longdistancerelationship Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Time for your #LoveStories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #console

read more
I was crying.... 
And no-one came to console me.  Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #console

Mysterious

Time for your #LoveStories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You send me your cute snapchat Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Time for your #LoveStories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi

read more
Because I have removed 
you from my heart,
 I have left all my
 feelings for you, 
now you are free 
and I am also free. Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

The Incomplete Metaphor

Time for your #LoveStories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I became a writer. Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
the train left the station.  Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I Miss You Everyday
Not a day passes by 
when I don't miss your 
presence,Not a second 
gone by when I don't
 long for your essence. 
You are like a drug to 
me baby, I am so addicted
 to you, You not being by
 my side makes me so 
sad and blue. Cannot wait
 to hold you in my arms 
and never let you go,
How much I miss you 
so, you will probably 
never know.
 Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

OPEN FOR COLLAB Time for your #LoveStories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Preksha Sood

read more
Your thoughts entered my mind
All my memories with you suddenly rewind OPEN FOR COLLAB 

Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Preksha Sood

Pushpendra Maurya

read more
I saw you in a state of restlessness that had been there for me,
Until I saw your sight waiting for someone else,
Until I saw your hands caressing on someone else's head which ever happened on my head,
Until I saw someone else in your life at the place which had ever been mine. Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I realized I was being sleep deprived  Time for your #lovestories. What made you miss your beloved? #didntmissuntil  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification