Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ageisjustano Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ageisjustano Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saif ali khan and amrita singh age difference, age difference between malaika and arjun, age of, poem on old age homes in hindi, ramneek singh age,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Itzz Rajatt

"You are expecting ", asked the doctor. "Expecting the love i always deserved", she added. "Sterile is expecting", whispered her innerself with extreme ecstasy. She shared it with her husband for the very first time. "Expecting at 51? This isn't expected from you at all", he stated. #yqbaba #yqdidi #ageisjustano #ohhshortstory #ohhstory

read more
Sterile is expecting.

(Story in Caption)

It speaks a lot.. 
when not the infant 
but the relation she aborts       "You are expecting ", asked the doctor.

"Expecting the love i always deserved", she added. 
"Sterile is expecting", whispered her innerself  with extreme ecstasy. 

She shared it with her husband for the very  first time. 

"Expecting at 51? This isn't expected from you at all", he stated.

Itzz Rajatt

YourQuote Baba. #youshouldtry thanks Shaima Fathima for this amazing pic. #yqbaba #ageisjustano. She decides to Marry. "You must be joking" , said her daughter who made her sensual debut at 14. This is not the right age for getting married, but yes things were different when I married to your Step - Mother at 47", told her father. "Life is Easy, Don't invite troubles" suggested her Sister who Eloped at 19.

read more
She decides to Marry.  "You must be joking" , said her daughter who made her sensual debut at 14.

This is not the right age for getting married, but yes things were different  when I married to your Step - Mother at 47", told her father.

"Life is Easy, Don't invite troubles" suggested her Sister who Eloped at 19.

"Life is Short. Spend rest of the time in Chants", suggested her spirtual adviser.

"You will Contrite one day", said her neighbor.

"You don't have any right to marry again,  I'm still alive", said her Husband in her Imagination.
"Try Once", yelled her heart.
"Break all the taboos, Ethics and Set Standards  by  the world", screamed her Mind.
"Spend One day, One Night and One Life with your old flame in a new way" cried her conconscience.
 She Called him at 3 AM and Said "I'm not going to make Same Mistake that I've done thirty years ago". 
"Will you be my Valentine"? , he asked.
"yes,  ofcourse I'll", she blushed.
At 51, She felt like a damsel in her twenties and realized Age Is Just A Number. YourQuote Baba.  #youshouldtry thanks Shaima Fathima for this amazing pic. #yqbaba
#ageisjustano.
She decides to Marry.  "You must be joking" , said her daughter who made her sensual debut at 14.

This is not the right age for getting married, but yes things were different  when I married to your Step - Mother at 47", told her father.

"Life is Easy, Don't invite troubles" suggested her Sister who Eloped at 19.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification