Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2022tasteslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2022tasteslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about गगनयान मिशन 2022 in hindi, next world youth day 2022, world youth day 2022 cost, world youth day 2022 dates, world youth day 2022,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Mansi.k_13

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. 2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a 🍒cherry on the 🎂cake
yoghurt with colorful fruit flavours
a mouthful fruit drinks with relish
Satisfy with imaginative pizzas
delicious home-baked muffins 
Enjoy all these flavours

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. 2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
nothing I've tasted before. 
Still trying to guess. 
For starters, it's good..this hors d'oeuvre. 
I'll know once I chew it well. 
Even if it doesn't taste good, I hope my system reacts favorably. 
Keeping fingers crossed for starters to soon culminate into yummy desserts. 
 Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Yummy pizza, thankfully, it has arrived on a weekend!!  Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 Starter  with full of excitement and curiousity  that what further  will come to me.. Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Exam mode on
Distraction mode auto turned off
Homecalls audio video music bluetooth connected

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
FORGET MORE CREATE MORE IGNORE MORE CARE MORE SLEEP MORE
WORK MORE PUT GOD MORE THAN THESE WHEN COMPARED TO BE MOST

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐡 𝐔𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚

जिस परिवार में बड़े बुजुर्गों का सम्मान नहीं होता उस परिवार में सुख, संतुष्टि और स्वाभिमान नहीं आ सकता। हमारे बड़े बुज़ुर्ग हमारा स्वाभिमान हैं, हमारी धरोहर हैं। उन्हें सहेजने की जरूरत है। यदि हम परिवार में स्थायी सुख, शांति और समृध्दि चाहते हैं तो परिवार में बुजुर्गों का सम्मान करें।  #firstquote #2022tasteslike

Varadhan P M

read more

Delicious Chocolate Icecream 🍨🍦

the craze of every child and grown ups.  Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
New Beginnings 
New Lessons 
New Chapters
Learning is most 
In all the time. It will 
Well good. Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
sweet ice-cream,
which sometimes melts with warmth,
or stays frozen,
I hope it to be a better year Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge and tell us what #2022tasteslike for you. #2022 #newyear #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification