Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best flatteringanddisturbing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best flatteringanddisturbing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how do i curl my hair with a flat iron, flatter image shayri with other dost 0, a flat utensil on which we put food to eat, rust cohle quotes time is a flat circle, yoga for flat belly in 1 week in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Posts on Facebook and Instagram. What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divya Kulkarni

I am talking about those fake friends who show that they care for you which feels flattering but behind your back it's just hatred which is quite disturbing ......................................................................... What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That your friend is always by your side  I am talking about those fake friends who show that they care for you which feels flattering but behind your back it's just hatred which is quite disturbing

What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Presha

What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Our soldiers sacrificing their lives for us! What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

Anitha Elisha

Is that the people we love 
Can always motivate us &
Let us down at the same time #mykindaflatteringquote #flatteringanddisturbing?  #rapidfire
#YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Compliments from your competitors 
You want to believe it,
But doubt the sarcasm hidden. What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

Anuj Jain

read more
Ah! you're looking good today. 
( Flattering it may be but wait don't I look good otherwise? )  What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

I am talking about those fake friends who show that they care for you which feels flattering but behind your back it's just hatred which is quite disturbing ......................................................................... What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That your friend is always by your side  I am talking about those fake friends who show that they care for you which feels flattering but behind your back it's just hatred which is quite disturbing

What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

Varadhan P M

read more

That I am an honest guy!  What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

Varadhan P M

read more
Parents saying I am a Very good Teacher!  What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

Arpita Mohanty

read more
Notification of your name. What's the one thing that is both #flatteringanddisturbing? Tell us in today's #rapidfire

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification