Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mostcomfortable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mostcomfortable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about most beautiful hindi love shayari, most heart touching poetry in urdu, the most precious moment of my life, helen keller the best and most beautiful, the most sad quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

SoYog

Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you do not hide anything from me! Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am with my besties Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
My phn used to give me a notification from my fav star that he liked your msg Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

jikratera_ahsaasmera

read more
I feel most comfortable when I am with you.
Because that moments I am only yours and you are only mine. 
 Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
tiny eyes  looking at me 
are sleeping. Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
There's no. argument against my
Proposals....  Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

read more
I am given a free hand to do

Things because I love to work 

Openly☺️ Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

thegirlwithearphones

#yqbaba #thegirlwithearphones #forsomeoneclosetomysoul #forsomeonespecial 🐼💙 Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can express my every thought,
 every emotion and 
even my deepest fears without any filters . #yqbaba
#thegirlwithearphones
#forsomeoneclosetomysoul
#forsomeonespecial
🐼💙
Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more

★★★★ (heading change as I* do not....)

you tend to talk in odd and off manner.... ok.. if this is the way of yours.. then its all right.. in midnight thoughts you call it only writing as it is if this is the writing then when i do this purposely and told you all earlier about my writing is also writing.. if you are ending do let me know once for all...... Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
I am with you resting myself in your arms while keeping my dreams safe in your heart... Time for #latenightquotes. When do you feel #mostcomfortable?  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification