Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PWmicCon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PWmicCon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wmic bios get serialnumber, con meaning in hindi, estemos a cuentas con dios, hindi video con 20, con man meaning,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Mahima Jain

A conversation between Pen and Sword :- Pen :- Hey what's up? Sword :- I am ok you say? Pen :- I am too.. Sword :- What happen why are you sound so low? Pen :- Yes you are right. You know I can feel you know.. Sword :- What are you talking about can you explain? #microtale #YourQuoteAndMine #fakemedia #PWchallenge #ProverbsWorld #PWcontest #PWmicCon #pwmiccone5

read more
•| Short Story |•

'The Pen is Mighter than a Sword.' This Proverb has to be in a positive way. But nowadays people using their pen as dangerous as a sword. 
(Please read In Caption)
 A conversation between Pen and Sword :-

Pen :- Hey what's up?
Sword :- I am ok you say?
Pen :- I am too..
Sword :- What happen why are you sound so low?
Pen :- Yes you are right. You know I can feel you know..
Sword :- What are you talking about can you explain?

Mahima Jain

Open for Collab ✔️ Special background for #PWmicCon players. Brought to you by Proverbs World ✨ ▫️Write a Microtale (short story) 💜. #PWcontest #ProverbsWorld.in #PWchallenge #microtale #maahimicrotale #YourQuoteAndMine #pwmiccone4 Collaborating with Proverbs World

read more
 | Microtale |•

"When I leave this school I am going to start my own business.“ She said excitedly..
"That’s wonderful but how are you going to do it by yourself? Did you plan anything”? Her friend replied..
"I don’t know. I will think something but I surely know I don't need anyone else, I can do it alone.”  She said..
“No man is an island, you will need 
support at some stage or another.”  
Her friend replied...   Open for Collab ✔️
Special background for #PWmicCon players. 
Brought to you by Proverbs World ✨

▫️Write a Microtale (short story)  💜. 

#PWcontest #ProverbsWorld.in  #pwchallenge      #microtale #maahimicrotale               #YourQuoteAndMine #pwmiccone4
Collaborating with Proverbs World

Mahima Jain

Open for Collab ✔️ Special background for #PWmicCon players. Brought to you by Proverbs World ✨ ▫️Write a Microtale (short story) 💜. #PWcontest #ProverbsWorld.in #PWchallenge #microtale #pwmiccone3 #maahimicrotale #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Proverbs World

read more
Temptation is a feeling that we want to do something, even if we know that it is wrong. It mostly happens when we're idle. Let's understand this with a short story in caption...
   Open for Collab ✔️

#PWcontest #ProverbsWorld.in  #pwchallenge      #microtale    #pwmiccone3 #maahimicrotale             #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Title :- "The Halfpace" (Halfpace is a landing of a staircase like a broad step between two half flights) Topic / Proverb - "Always put your best step forward." It basically means that you will try to do your best, try your hardest, or put in the work to accomplish a goal Microtale :- "As her boards going to be start, she needs to focus more on studies. But it's not easy task for her as she doesn't have a proper place to study. Her school is closed due to lockdown and her home is just a "ch #PWchallenge #ProverbsWorld #PWcontest #PWmicCon #cosmicvibes #MahimaOrgCon #cvjn3 #pwmiccone2

read more
•| Microtale|•
// The Halfpace //
Topic - Always put your best step forward
(Full piece in caption)
 Title :- "The Halfpace" (Halfpace is  a landing of a staircase like a broad step between two half flights) 

Topic / Proverb - "Always put your best step forward." It basically means that you will try to do your best, try your hardest, or put in the work to accomplish a goal

Microtale :- 
"As her boards going to be start, she needs to focus more on studies. But it's not easy task for her as she doesn't have a proper place to study. Her school is closed due to lockdown and her home is just a "ch

Mahima Jain

Day 1 ❤️ Challange done for Proverbs World ▫️Write a Microtale 💜 Must use hashtags: #PWmicConE1 #ProverbsWorld.in #microtale #YourQuoteAndMine #PWchallenge #PWcontest #maahimicrotale

read more
•| Microtale |•
"Action Speaks Louder Than Words"

"Safety first, I never take risk to my safety dude"
Said the unbuckled driver after downing the final swig of the six pack of beer while driving down the long, midnight blackened road 
without turning on the 
headlights and speakers 
on full volume...
 Day 1 ❤️
Challange done for Proverbs World

▫️Write a Microtale  💜

Must use hashtags:
#PWmicConE1
#ProverbsWorld.in

Nasamajh

Open for Collab ✔️ Special background for #PWmicCon players. Brought to you by Proverbs World ✨ ▫️Write a Microtale (short story) 💜. #PWcontest #ProverbsWorld.in #PWchallenge #microtale #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Proverbs World

read more
समंदर से घिरे सुनसान किनारों पर
कुछ यादें बसी हुई है 
वषों पुरानी तेरी मेरी कहानी का  ।।   Open for Collab ✔️

#PWcontest #ProverbsWorld.in  #pwchallenge      #microtale                  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification