Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 250thquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 250thquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 250 usd to inr, zimig 250 mg uses in hindi, erorid 250 tablet uses in hindi, erorid 250 in hindi, essay on student life in 250 words,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

വാക്കുകൾ... #yqquotes #yqmalayalam life #250thquote #words #മനസ്സ് #അക്ഷരം #വാക്കുകൾ

read more
താളം തെറ്റിപ്പോയ മനസ്സിനെ
ഒരു നിമിഷത്തേക്ക് എങ്കിലും
ജീവിക്കാനായി കൊതിപ്പിച്ചതും കണ്ടു
മതിവരാത്തതുമായ സ്വപ്നങ്ങളെയും
പറയാനേറെയുള്ളവയും ഒളിപ്പിച്ചത്
അക്ഷരങ്ങളിലായിരുന്നു...!!! 

എന്നിട്ടും എന്തേ അത് മനസ്സിലാക്കാതെ
വെറും വാക്കുകളായി വായിച്ചു
തീർത്തത്..?? വാക്കുകൾ... 
#yqquotes #yqmalayalam #life
#250thquote #words
#മനസ്സ് #അക്ഷരം #വാക്കുകൾ

Saket Shindikar

The_250th 

"From Searching Sources
 To Be Happy ,
 To Discovering Sources
 To Make My People Happy ,
  I have Grown A Lot In Years ." #life #love #250thquote #happiness #loneliness #grow #friendship #inspiration

Saket Shindikar

The_250th 

"From Searching Sources
 To Be Happy ,
 To Discovering Sources
 To Make My People Happy ,
  I have Grown A Lot In Years ." #life #love #250thquote #happiness #loneliness #grow #friendship #inspiration

Shivam Soni

कितना भी लिखूं तुम्हारे बारे में, हमेशा कम ही लगता है।
कितना भी सोचुं तुम्हारे बारे में, हमेशा कम ही लगता है।
कितना भी कहना चाहूं ये दिल की बातें तुम्हे, हमेशा कम ही लगता है।
इस नादान से दिल को आदत हो गई है अब, कितना भी धड़के तुम्हारे बिन, हमेशा हम कम ही लगता है। Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #nightthoughts #nightquotes #lovefeels #feelingspecial #lovequotes #spreadlove #250thquote

વેદાંત પટ્ટણી

શ્રદ્ધા રાખશો એમનામાં અવશ્ય આવશે એ હરીફરી
લીલુંછમ જો રાખશો ઉર,ઉરમાં વસશે શ્રી હરિ...

#cinemagraph #250thquote  #faith #love #devotional

Giftsy Dorcas

250th Quote Reaction after you see a restaurant bill.. |rest or rend| #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqpun #qagdoc #Funny #Punchayat #250thquote

read more
//Q&A//

Q: This place includes a man's reaction after he gets the bill for the food he ate.  What is this place?

A: RESTAURANT
(Rest awe/or Rend) 250th Quote
Reaction after you see a restaurant bill.. |rest or rend|
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqpun #qagdoc #funny #punchayat #250thquote

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

💍 Blue💍💙 Umm..?? What would you do if u got magical ring??💍😍😜 Just think abt it & tell in comments 😻 P.c - clicked by me😌📷🖼️📸 #Ring #250thquote love #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #Photography #cncnew #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way..💙🖤🖤👻 Clicks & Canvas💙

read more
      💍
Blue💍💙
Umm..?? What would you do if u got magical ring??💍😍😜
Just think abt it & tell in comments 😻
P.c - clicked by me😌📷🖼️📸
 #ring #250thquote #love #mycnc #clicksncanvas #photography #cncnew #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way..💙🖤🖤👻
Clicks & Canvas💙

Aditya Vikram

Finally completed my 250 quotes on YOUR QUOTE 

YEAH😀😀😀
YEAH😀😀😀
YEAH😀😀😀
YEAH😀😀😀
YEAH😀😀😀 #yqbaba 
#250thquote 
#250th 
#yeah 
#letsparty

Ajaysai

#ajaysaiquotes #250thquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters life #yqlife #humble .....Your humbleness takes you...to reach high altitudes on your life...❤✍👍

read more
"Humbleness on your life takes you to achieve higher missions to accomplish" #ajaysaiquotes 
#250thquote 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqwriters 
#life 
#yqlife 
#humble .....Your humbleness takes you...to reach high altitudes on your life...❤✍👍

Mee Nu

"Ask the right questions and nature will open the doors to her secrets." - C.V. Raman Today, India celebrates the National Science Day to commemorate Indian physicist C.V. Raman's discovery of the Raman effect - the scattering of light particles by matter. The term scientific temper was coined by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in his book 'The discovery of India'. The idea of evolving India into a society where citizens have a rational approach had been fundamental to the vision of independent India, #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithdnd #dndnationalscienceday #250thquote #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
We just rediscover 
The secret of the words
In Ancient literatures. "Ask the right questions and nature will open the doors to her secrets." - C.V. Raman

Today, India celebrates the National Science Day to commemorate Indian physicist C.V. Raman's discovery of the Raman effect - the scattering of light particles by matter.

The term scientific temper was coined by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in his book 'The discovery of India'. The idea of evolving India into a society where citizens have a rational approach had been fundamental to the vision of independent India,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification