Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best decadelifelessons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best decadelifelessons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ant and dec bgt 2019, britain got talent ant and dec, ant and dec bgt, deca and dbol cycle 10, best comedies of the last decade,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Ananta Dasgupta

#stairs #‌anantadasgupta #Painting #decadelifelessons #Poetry

read more
कोशिशें जारी है दिल की, कि एक बार रास्ता बदल जाए, 
मुकाम तक शायद ही पहुँच पाने की उम्मीद हो। 
सारे दरवाज़े तो बंद कर दिये है मैंने, 
एक खिड़की खुली है, शायद तुम्हारी मौजूदगी का एहसास हो। 
बहाने कईं है जो बना सकता हूँ, अलग होने के लिए, 
वक्त भी बहुत है, सब कुछ भूलकर छोड़ने के लिए। 
ये जो तस्वीर बनाई है तुमनें, किसी दिन मिट जाए,
पर तुम्हारे हाथों की लकीरों का मेरे सीने पर उभार हो। 
सारे दरवाज़े तो बंद कर दिये है मैंने, 
एक खिड़की खुली है, शायद तुम्हारी मौजूदगी का एहसास हो।
क्या करुंगा तुम्हें कहकर, तुम कौन सा सुन लोगी, 
कभी भूल जाओगी, कभी खामोश रहोगी। 
काश! किसी दिन मुलाकात की बात पर मिलने की गुज़ारिश हो, 
जहाँ तुम्हारा न आना किसी नए दर्द की तरकीब हो। 
तभी तो, सारे दरवाज़े तो बंद कर दिए हैं मैंने, 
अभी भी एक‌ खिड़की खुली है, आखिरी बार का एहसास हो।

©Ananta Dasgupta #stairs #‌anantadasgupta #painting #decadelifelessons

Uvarani jaganathan

Dear Writers, As you enter the new year and a new decade, here are a few things to remember. This is what the last decade has taught me: (a) Persistence is more important than talent. If you don't practice, your talent rusts. (b) Happiness (while doing something) leads to success, not vice versa. When you're happy, hard work doesn't seem hard but energising. (c) Kindness is the most underrated quality. You'll find more smart people than kind ones. (d) Be childlike, be stupid enough to wonde #YourQuoteAndMine #lifegyaan #decadelifelessons

read more
Forever to be a person to help everyone.
Forever to be kind to everyone who also hate me.
Forever to be a friend of YourQuote🌠 Dear Writers,

As you enter the new year and a new decade, here are a few things to remember. This is what the last decade has taught me: 

(a) Persistence is more important than talent. If you don't practice, your talent rusts. 
(b) Happiness (while doing something) leads to success, not vice versa. When you're happy, hard work doesn't seem hard but energising. 
(c) Kindness is the most underrated quality. You'll find more smart people than kind ones.
(d) Be childlike, be stupid enough to wonde

Monisha Biswas

Dear Writers, As you enter the new year and a new decade, here are a few things to remember. This is what the last decade has taught me: (a) Persistence is more important than talent. If you don't practice, your talent rusts. (b) Happiness (while doing something) leads to success, not vice versa. When you're happy, hard work doesn't seem hard but energising. (c) Kindness is the most underrated quality. You'll find more smart people than kind ones. (d) Be childlike, be stupid enough to wonde #YourQuoteAndMine #lifegyaan #decadelifelessons

read more
Be calm at the toughest situations Dear Writers,

As you enter the new year and a new decade, here are a few things to remember. This is what the last decade has taught me: 

(a) Persistence is more important than talent. If you don't practice, your talent rusts. 
(b) Happiness (while doing something) leads to success, not vice versa. When you're happy, hard work doesn't seem hard but energising. 
(c) Kindness is the most underrated quality. You'll find more smart people than kind ones.

Springblossoms

Will reply to the comments tomorrow...and read your posts tomorrow for sure... Happy new year😍♥️✨ Like different seasons having vivid importance You all entered to 2019 with Your shining beauty of care, love and fun. You all taught so useful things that Perfectly shapes the life. No one's life is perfect and complete; #Learning #Soul #power #yqbaba #lifegyan #2019relationship #decadelifelessons

read more
Ending is always joyful
      When there is right accomplishment
           Of beautiful moments with warmth
              From the heart.
                   (Caption...)         Will reply to the comments tomorrow...and read your posts tomorrow for sure... Happy new year😍♥️✨

Like different seasons having vivid importance
You all entered to 2019 with
Your shining beauty of care, love and fun.
You all taught so useful things that 
Perfectly shapes the life.
No one's life is perfect and complete;

Osho Jain

read more
Never over expect..
Never over plan...
Just blow with flow...
But remember..
Never compromise with your hardwork and perseverance 🌻 Dear Writers,

ಅವನಿ 💚

#ನನ್ನಪ್ರಕಾರ #ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿಗೆ ಬಂದು ಹತ್ತು ವರುಷಗಳಾಗಿದೆ. #ಹತ್ತುವರ್ಷಗಳ_ಅನುಭವ #decadelifelessons #ಸಿಂಧುದಶಕ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with TULASI NAVEEN 🌦 Collaborating with ನಂಜು Collaborating with Mallikarjun.n. Bajantri Collaborating with Attitude queen Bhavana

read more
ನಮ್ದ ಬೇಂದ್ರೆ ಅಜ್ಜನ್
ಊರ್ ರೀ
ನೂರಾರ ಮನ್ಸ ಗೆದ್ದ ನಾಡ ರೀ
ನಮ್ದು ಕವಿಗಳ ನಾಡ್ ರೀ 
ಇದ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾಕಾಶೀ ರೀ 
ನಮ್ದ ಪೇಡಾ ನಗರೀ  ರೀ..
ದರ್ಪದಿಂದ ಹೇಳ್ತೆನಿ 
ನಮ್ದ ಧಾರವಾಡ ರೀ...♥️

#ನನ್ನಪ್ರಕಾರ #ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು 
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿಗೆ ಬಂದು ಹತ್ತು ವರುಷಗಳಾಗಿದೆ.
#ಹತ್ತುವರ್ಷಗಳ_ಅನುಭವ #decadelifelessons #ಸಿಂಧುದಶಕ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with TULASI NAVEEN 🌦
Collaborating with ನಂಜು 
Collaborating with Mallikarjun.n. Bajantri
Collaborating with Attitude queen Bhavana

Shree

Wrote this 10years back, and found it so fresh to share and relish with my new and old friends ! Life is too difficult for self and easy for others, but once you step in their shoes you can understand. NOTHING COMES EASY. (My old poem with few edits) Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #Nostalgia #10yearschallenge #decadelifelessons #unboundeddesires

read more
... when all goes wrong and 
nothing seems to be right
when life is upside down and  
everything makes a fright
when stars are too far to adore and 
have nothing else to embellish ...

look around...search for 
the most luckiest one on the earth...
stop for a while and 
tap down their journey onwards...
Ponder their realm of success....
Of course ! you will be fine ...
with many new reasons to smile.
:) Wrote this 10years back, and found it so fresh to share and relish with my new and old friends !
Life is too difficult for self and easy for others, but once you step in their shoes you can understand. 
NOTHING COMES EASY.

(My old poem with few edits) 

Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Most people keeps options 
And all their options seems serious. 
If one option becomes weak
They instantly jump to the next option. 
Without wasting a single time. 
Few of them, 
Make people as an option... Dear Writers,

Madhu Jain

read more
Neither to trust not to love
Just be yourself 
True friends are only the family better to be with them
Live laugh and ignore  the rest Dear Writers,

sanjana ranjan

Dear Writers, As you enter the new year and a new decade, here are a few things to remember. This is what the last decade has taught me: (a) Persistence is more important than talent. If you don't practice, your talent rusts. (b) Happiness (while doing something) leads to success, not vice versa. When you're happy, hard work doesn't seem hard but exciting and you get better and better without feeling tired. (c) Kindness is the most underrated quality. You'll find more smart people than kind #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #lifegyaan #decadelifelessons

read more
Be first for yourself than anyone. Dear Writers,

(b) Happiness (while doing something) leads to success, not vice versa. When you're happy, hard work doesn't seem hard but exciting and you get better and better without feeling tired. 
(c) Kindness is the most underrated quality. You'll find more smart people than kind
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification