Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lasttimewekissed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lasttimewekissed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do in las vegas, bunkar the last of the varanasi weavers, the planet hollywood las vegas, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. #valentinesweek #kissday #lasttimewekissed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never revealed the count of kisses we shared
But meant the depth of your companionate love
That continues passionately.  The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

#valentinesweek #kissday  #lasttimewekissed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. #valentinesweek #kissday #lasttimewekissed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was captivated by your intoxicating fragrance feeling unrestrained joy, not knowing that it'd be the last time... The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

The last time you touched,
your warmth wrapped me...

The last time you devoured me,
I was intoxicated with your essence...

The last time I kissed you,
I lived an eternity with you... #yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#lasttimewekissed 
#latenightquotes 
#erotica 
#mnmpalpate

Bizz_are_ Soul

The warmest embrace,
wrapped round her small soma
soothed her scarred soul,
annihilating the austere self.... #mnmpalpate #yqrestzone #yqrz #rzwritersaffair #lasttimewekissed 
#hugsmakemefeellike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #rzpartner1

Madhu Jain

read more
speechless 
Eyes full of tears
with a heavy heart 
That was the last goodbye.  The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
When we both stuck in rain that moment was so romantic I will never and ever forget that moment , because I got first kiss of my life
I Want You
Every night as I lay on my bed, 
Your thoughts begin to fill my head. 
When I fall asleep, in my dreams 
It is your pretty face that I see. 
With you my angel, life feels so right,
Your smile fills my heart with delight.
It makes me feel happy that I am alive,I always seem to want you by my side. 
 The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
your mouth smelt of fresh mint.
Now that you've started smoking 
I don't like being kissed anymore. The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

ಆಗಂತುಕ

read more
Sorry, No one gave me the 
chance to kiss so I have 
no experience of it🆚 The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

cloud33

The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. #valentinesweek #kissday #lasttimewekissed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #kiss #kissday

read more
Made me feel, how much I miss you,                                           the last time you were in my arms,                                                        made me believe how much I need you,                                                I can't understand how you made me heal so right, as if you stopped my time for a while, when we shared a hug so tight. ❤️ The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writer #kiss #kissday

rupali yadav

The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. #valentinesweek #kissday #lasttimewekissed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rupaliyadav #yqdidi

read more

I felt as if butterflies were jumping in the heart..
 It is as if a flower is falling in the bud with shame... 
like a child forgetting everyone after getting his favorite thing...😘

The last time I kissed you, it felt like a goodbye. We never said it but we knew it was the last time. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rupaliyadav #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification