Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day37lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day37lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The sadness of death assails my nostrils yet again
The diary looks sad too
We hold each other and speak of acceptance and moving on despite life's hard knocks
Our physical movements may have been restricted due to lockdown, yet
We must imbue mental strength and move on
Isn't life all about moving on?
I make peace with life and retire to bed
I shut the diary and also my eyes hoping to sleep peacefully
The darkness of the night wraps it's comforting arms around me
Exhaustion takes over me as
I drift off to a world that hopefully will emit only the perfume of life..

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day?

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
It was ok...
My grandmother is ill amid this lockdown,
First three days of mensuration were like adding fuel to fire in this lockdown ... 
I haven't done puja including bhaktambar stotra, navkar mantra... 
Ya I know mensuration is a normal biological process, but on the other side some religious and spiritual norms also persist... Which my mother can't ignore 🤔
You guys must be doing some worshiping according to your faith... 
If you are theist... Are there atheist writers on YQ also? ... Do let me know, 
We are really very fortunate to
 be born in secular Country like India... 
Today I am out of sleep... 
नींद hi nahi aarahi😌
Arey ha... Today I cooked masala oats as well as malai sev curry... Taste was ok🌻

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sita Prasad

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today, I want to thank my fellow writers for reading and liking my diary entries. A few names I am recognising too, mithimithi, Jitendra ji, Adarsh Anand, Amitabh Jha, and YourQuote baba of course.  A few more whom I missed, have been liking my writing, surely motivate me. We all are united through YQ, don't know each other but still this experience is soothing. Sonal, Viswanath, Dia etc, you people are my pals so I always look forward to your feedback.
Today, savoury Hyderabadi "bagara baingan " 🍆and "double ka meetha" added the right spice to our taste buds. Food has its own impact. I wanted to offer Sai a delicacy and  I also did Madhyan Aarti and all this makes me calmer.
I prayed for everyone 🙏.
 Kids tried a new game called Karuta of Japan with Indian cards, my younger brother shared interesting pictures of Angkor wat , Cambodia. I was just awestruck. And an African folktale at bedtime showed me a new dimension to think. Every place/region has its own interpretation of events. The world is full of stories, what we know is only infinitesimal part, long way to go, to quench the quest.
Until then Stay safe, maintain social distance. 🌸 A prime number. Day 37. How was your day?

Akthari Begum

read more
Today learn about
Have to work hard. A prime number. Day 37. How was your day?

Akthari Begum

read more
Today again sad day,but
Still i think this law of life
Something gain something 
Lose,but still life is life,and
i think life give lesson all the time
And i learn from others life. A prime number. Day 37. How was your day?

Anand Nagada

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 116/366

read more
Prime day but 

Not a prime one.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  116/366

Anand Nagda

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 116/366

read more
Prime day but 

Not a prime one.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  116/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

A prime number. Day 37. How was your day? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day37lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
We walk past the gates of another month,
shuttered in Lockdown Town 2.0,
April you say, it went by,
each day like the same before,
Time in a loop, 
routine, like jumping the hoops,
same old ,same old,
but it did make us bold, wise,
a bit frightened, cautious all the while,
we know our place in nature,
taught a stern lesson by an invisible foe,
we batten down the hatches,
lay low as another month comes close.
It is wait and watch, 
a long march to victory,
for this battle is closer to home.
It has only just begun. A prime number. Day 37. How was your day?

#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
What have I done today? My answer is NOTHING. Literally, I have not done anything. Although I'm all well. I just wanted to be idle and rest, I mean from the usual routine chores. Fed up, to be frank. So, I sit with my book keeping my phone away and what I get the news? Another, loss!. Saddened by the demise of another legend, Rishi Kapoor ji. Our Charming and Chocolate boy of Bollywood. He is very firm in his thoughts and known for his active and bravery inputs at anyone on anything. I don't want to harm my mood, so I switched off my mobile and sat with the book and completed the entire book. I'm happy on that. But, I should admit, the day seem to be drag.  A prime number. Day 37. How was your day?

Arshi Acharya

read more
No, nothing extraordinary filled my day's list, 
It was as usual, since March fifteen. 
Consecutive days, 
brought a disheartening dismay. 
Yesterday, a gem was lost, 
A star departed the orb, 
As the hour's hand rolled, 
The aura is dreadful, 
Life seems uncertain. 
Can't this year be a nightmare, 
Which gets shattered, 
when woken up, all of a sudden? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification